six.

FALSE GOD | vi.
"WELCOME TO MY WORLD"
(' BACK TO FORKS ')

EMMA GLANCES OVER AT DEVYN WHO WAS grabbing her keys off of the counter and heading toward the front door with a bouquet of flowers

"Devyn!" Emma yells.

"Yes?" she asks as she looks over at Emma.

"Why do you have flowers?"

"They're for Leah. I'm taking her on a date."

"What?" Emma asks, "I'm sorry, did I miss something?"

"No," Devyn answers, "It's not a real date. It's a practice one so that she can get a boyfriend and make Sam jealous. I'm just showing her how a gentleman should treat her and that starts with flowers."

Emma eyes her suspiciously and Devyn rolls her eyes, "I don't like Leah like that, and I'm still emotionally fucked up from Rosalie so I can't date anyone right now."

"Right," Emma says nodding her head, "Okay. Well, have fun."

"Thanks," Devyn tells her before heading out of the apartment and over to Leah's, knocking on the door. It opens to reveal Leah and Devyn holds the flowers out to her.

"For you," Devyn says.

"Me?" Leah asks as she takes them.

"Yes," Devyn states, "Your date should bring you flowers or some other sacrifice before your date."

Leah chuckles, "Noted."

"So are you ready for our super awesome fun time date?" Devyn asks as she does a little dance in the hallway. Leah smiles at her and nods.

"I suppose I am."

"Then let's go!" Devyn exclaims and Leah follows her as they head out of the apartment and to Devyn's car in the parking lot. Devyn opens the door for Leah and motions for her to get in, making her laugh.

"If your date doesn't open your door, you should kill them," Devyn jokes as she closes the door.

"Seems a bit extreme but okay."

Devyn laughs as she closes the door and gets in the car. She starts the car and drives to a restaurant that Bella had told her about. Devyn wouldn't say that she and Bella are friends, but she would say that their communication with one another had increased.

They head inside the restaurant and Devyn looks around the place. The cliental was interesting but Devyn wasn't opposed to it. She and Leah were sat in a booth by a waitress who had more piercing than Devyn could ever imagine having.

A tattoo! Why hadn't Devyn gotten one yet?

"This place is interesting," Leah says as she looks around.