Honestly, Jimin wishes he could go back and relive that entire trip. Eating an insane amount of delicious Japanese food, being silly in the streets of Tokyo, trying on clothes together, and simply spending time with his maknae. Their vacation continues to be his best memory with the youngest.

"I sometimes still wear the matching rings Jungkookie bought us there," Jimin divulges.

"I do too," Jungkook imparts. "I was wearing it in Suwon when I suggested getting you a ring, D."

I look down at the silver band, twirling it around my finger. It brings a fond grin to my lips. I adore how the members each have a special item tying them together. Whether it be a ring, a bracelet, a song, or something completely different. Perhaps it's not even a physical object. Their bond alone is special.

***

The eight of us watch every Golden Closet Film: Tokyo, Osaka, USA, Saipan, Newark, the 3J MMA Practice, and the final video shot in Helsinki. Besides the one he made in Ohio, Jungkook hasn't filmed since Helsinki. He told me he's in the process of editing the Ohio G.C.F. though and would show all of us once he's done.

"I can't wait to see it," I proclaim. "If you think about it, you should film one when you and Jimin are in Busan."

"That's a good idea, Noona," Jungkook beams. His expression then falls suddenly. "Oh, shit. I have a lot of work to do then. I better get the Ohio one finished." Jungkook goes to get off the sofa so that he can do some editing, but we force him to sit down again.

"The only thing you're doing tonight is heading straight to bed," Namjoon lectures. "We have to be up soon for work."

Yoongi groans. "Our vacation is officially over."

"Which also means it's almost surgery time," Seokjin remarks.

"Ugh, don't talk about it," he requests.

"It's still a week away," Hoseok notifies. "Let's forget about it until then."

"Thank you," says Yoongi. Afterward, he rises to his feet and informs us he's going to try and sleep a bit before he has to be at Big Hit. The rest of us head off to our respective rooms too.

At long last, I'm able to fall asleep. The Golden Closet Film marathon cheered me up just like Jungkook believed it would. Seeing their love for one another deleted any trace of my once damper mood.

Viewing the videos was refreshing. It was as though I was in those places with them, making memories I'd cherish for a lifetime. But every day we spend together, we're making our own memories. And I'll treasure them for the rest of my days.

***

I'm still exhausted from the minimal sleep I got in Jeju. Okay, let's be real- I'm exhausted from the minimal sleep I got the entire week Annalise and her friends were here. Staying up most of the previous night probably wasn't helping my case either.

The lack of sleep has caught up with me. I awoke this morning with dark bags under my eyes. My skin today is also paler than normal. On the bright side, it distracts from my sunburn.

All I had to do earlier was take Yoongi to his pre-op appointment with Jaehwa. I missed them a ton while I was away. If me and the members were more open about our relationship, I would've invited Jaehwa and Youngmi to hang out with us when the girls were in town.

Anyway, after Yoongi's appointment, I didn't really have anything left to do. So, once we arrive back at Big Hit, I sneak off to take a nap.

I find an empty practice room and double-check to ensure no one has requested to use it. Luckily, the place is free for the remainder of the day. Within minutes, I doze off on the bench in the back of the room.