Summary

Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks.

---

Twenty-three years old, Butterfly Jones has everything going for herself. She has a good job and a loving fiance. She couldn't ask for anything more. She has the perfect life in her opinion. When she gets betrayed in the worst way, she feels lost and confused. Will she be able to pick up the pieces? She just might, when the handsome Isaiah Williams comes into her life.

Twenty-five years old, Isaiah Williams hasn't always had a perfect life. Having to raise his younger sister, when he was in school and having to drop out to take care of her only made matters worse. He's had to struggle while living paycheck to paycheck. Isaiah's determined to get his life on track, and he may just get the needed push when Butterfly invades his life.

When Butterfly and Isaiah meet, sparks fly almost instantly. After Butterfly's recent incident, she's become wary of men altogether. When Isaiah comes and turns her world around, she's not so sure she can keep her walls built up like she's planned.

When outside forces come between the two of them, they will have to prove that their love is stronger than ever.

---

This story has adult content in it. It deals with adult themes. There are sex scenes and cursing. I would advise it to be read by 18+ readers.