51) Crimson Leaves

Start from the beginning

"Do you have any idea what you are saying," he held her chin in his rough hand and made her see the desires in his eyes.

Aadya breathed sharply, inhaling his masculine cologne. His eyes were so dark yet they were speaking.

She gulped down her little nervousness and uttered truthfully," I have never been confident about my body, Digvijay. The count of curves, the soft, smooth skin, everything was lie to me. Until that morning when I saw the lust in my husband's eyes..for me, for my body.

I love my body more now. I am no longer the girl who covers the mirror fearing what if she looks ugly on her special day, on her wedding day ," she had only finished her sentence when Digvijay joined his forehead with hers and begged her to stop saying those things about her.

"Stop, don't say that. You are not ugly. You are beautiful," he uttered the truth.

Aadya shook her head with a slight chuckle and whispered,"I know I am not ugly."

"Thanks for humiliating me digvijay, at last I found my worth," she said every syllable while staring at his eyes with pure confidence.

"I am sorry love I lost my patience with you. And for that I deserved a punishment and that's why I was not coming.." Digvijay was saying but Aadya stopped him by keeping a finger on his lips.

"It looks like you are way too guilty and really want a punishment. Alright then we will do it in the right way. I will be the punisher and you will be punished," she tried to tame the smile which was coming on her lips and said wanting nothing but light the situation.

Digvijay frowned, narrowing his eyes at his little wife. Was she trying to dominate him?

If yes then he will gladly get dominated. It will be the perfect punishment for a mean and sexy dominant like him.

He was ready to embrace whatever she said.

Aadya blinked lightly and ran her fingers from his arms to his shoulders, slowly feeling the rigidness of his brown skin,"On your knees, husband," she whispered with a secret smile.

Digvijay was not accepting this from her,"what?" he asked, bewildered. On his knees, begging her. Her demands were close to bruising his ego.

"I meant what I said," she smiled.

I have cried for you for three days and now it's your time to pay for my every tear, she smirked mentally.

Digvijay sighed, it was not in his character but for earning her real forgiveness he will do. After all he deserves it after what he did that morning.

Letting go of his ego and pride Digvijay was on his knees for her.

The real king who never bows down to anyone was on his knees for his wife.

Aadya gasped, placing her hands over her mouth. She could not believe he really did that. The dominant and prideful man who most of the time didn't let her complete her sentence and did not allow her to go out alone was on his knees.

She could not control the chuckle which left her mouth," you really did that?" she said.

"Punish me however you want," he sighed, looking up at her.

Aadya raised her chin in challenge as a smirk appeared on her lips. She sat on the round wooden table and watched the man who was kneeling before her like he was worshiping a goddess.

"You Mr. Fancy pants have hurted me enough," she said and placed her one foot on his shoulder making him her own personal footrest.

"Do you have any idea how much I was worried for you? " she whispered, rubbing her foot on his shoulder and then moving it near his chest.