51) Crimson Leaves

Começar do início

He humiliated her. He humiliated his wife whom he had vowed to respect all their life. And everyone knows a king never breaks his vow but for the first time he did.

"What tone you three are speaking about? She exclaimed.

"I don't get it and let it be, it's been four days right. Why punish yourself by creating distance between us. Did I tell you that I am angry with you? Did I tell you to go away from my eyes and punish not only yourself but me too. Did I ever say that? No right? Then why the hell you took this decision all alone and left the home without telling me. Not once did you call me even though you knew how I was feeling," she screamed and looked at him with her bloodshot eyes.

Digvijay stood there frozen at his spot and stared at his woman who was looking at her like a lioness ready to attack.

Her dress was disheveled and so was her hair. She had tears of anger in her eyes but they were adamant to not come out.

He wanted to tell her that it was his fault because he dominated her without her knowing a single thing about the bondage and submission world. She only thinks that bondage and submission includes physical pain and suffering but was unaware that more than physical relationship it was the world of mental and emotional connection.

Though at that moment he did not dominate her physically but he took control of her emotions and mind which makes him a pathetic dominant because he did it without Aadya's consent.

A dominant is not a dominant until he earns the submission of his submissive.

He opened his mouth to tell her the truth but not a word left his mouth. Aadya was breathing heavily and was looking at him fiercely.

He remembered the day when she called him and his desire was disgusting. He knew if he told her the truth that that morning she was behaving like a submissive she would hate herself.

The disgust for him in her heart will increase more after knowing the truth and she will fight and deny the truth of her being a submissive because it is so contrast to her real life personality. It will be hard for her to accept this part of herself.

If she was aware of this side she would have accepted it long ago when he accepted his desires. She has to find out about her being a submissive by herself. They can't tell her. They can only wait until she feels it from deep within.

Digvijay maintained the blank look on his face, gulped down the guilt that resurfaced in his heart and said, "I humiliated you, Aadya. I told you to get naked and parade for us."

Aadya looked at him as if he had lost his mind and throwing her hands in exasperation she shouted loudly,"And I loved that."

"I fucking loved it when you called me to walk naked. I don't know what happened to me, where my mind was but it was nice. I loved showing everything to you," she screamed.

"I.. I.. " she tried to explain herself by the movements of her hands but even after that she could not explain herself nicely. She slumped against the round table. She was helpless.

Digvijay looked at her, shocked. He could not believe what he heard her saying. She loved what he did that morning.

He walked to her and trapped her between his body and the round table,"say it again," he whispered.

Aadya had her eyes down as lots of things passed through her mind. It was so weird yet so nice. The way he degraded her before her other husbands and ordered her to get naked before his eyes she desired it to happen again.

"I don't know.." she whispered, tugging a piece of hair behind her ear. She was not strong enough to look in his eyes and accept it so she said it with her eyes down,"I don't know if it was humiliation or what. But whatever it was, I liked it."