Day 2.5-3 - Double trouble!

PreviewIan: Previously on Love island, Emily and Kenzie spark rivalry!

Preview
Ian: Previously on Love island, Emily and Kenzie spark rivalry!

Kenzie: Oh it's on..

Ian: Now there's a dumping round the corner, already!? This season better not be the next season 4 or I'm quitting this thing..

Ian: Anyway, enjoy the episode!

Day 2 NIGHT - DAY 3

Everyone is shocked.

Suddenly Ian comes out of the entrance

Ian: Hello Islanders, I know this may not be the best time right now but please follow me to the fire pit.

Everyone sits down at the firepit apart from Ian who is at the front.

Ian: This recoupling will be a Boys recoupling and the single islander's fate will be decided.

Ian: Girls, please stand, James please go first.

James stands up, clearly uncomfortable by all the attention given to him.

James: So, obviously I don't want anyone to go home but I feel like this is the best decision for me! This girl is really kind and I think we have a good connection, I choose.....

silence

James: Laura.

Laura instantly sighs a sigh of relief

They share a kiss on the cheek and hug

Everyone claps except from Kenzie

Kenzie: What a weirdly matched couple, watch them last 2 days max..

Laura: Jealousy is a disease babe.

Jessika abruptly laughs

Tori: I'm happy for you I guess.

Laura: Thank you!

They sit down comfortably with Lauras arm around James' waist.

Ian: Liam, please go next.

Liam clears his throat and stands up.

Liam: The past two days have been a bit weird for me!

Dylan: Mate, it's only day 2!

Tori: Let him speak..

Liam: I've been in two couples and one argument and now a recoupling!? It's all moving too fast. Anyway, I want to couple up with this girl because she's really sweet and I like her. I choose Anna!

Anna rushes over to him and they share a kiss

Everyone cheers except from Emily and Kenzie

Emily: The first kiss is supposed to be meaningful, not in the middle of a coupling! Oh wait, you two already shared your first kiss.. When me and you were coupled up!