Chapter 29 《First Night 》

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Heeseung carries jay to the bed which had been already decorated.

 Jay was really embarrassed heeseung slowly laid jay on the bed and hovered over him ''can I '' ''yes'' then heeseung slowly leaned in and catches jay's lips both of them were smiling through the kiss heeseung slowly went down to jay's neck and ki...

Jay was really embarrassed heeseung slowly laid jay on the bed and hovered over him ''can I '' ''yes'' then heeseung slowly leaned in and catches jay's lips both of them were smiling through the kiss heeseung slowly went down to jay's neck and kissed and bite he dud it on a specific place were jay unknowingly moaned ''ahh'' heeseung smirks jay immediately covers his mouth ''don't '' then he slowly removed jay's clothes his eyes landed on his stomach he slowly carresed it and kissed it . Heeseung was really surprised to see jay's beautiful body hus skin his tiny waist . Jay who got shy tries to cover himself but before he could hee pinned both of his hands and whispered ''you are do beautiful baby '' hee then again went to the small bump of jay's belly and kissed it heeseung then took off his top jay was surprised to see heeseung's well built body jay blushed ''like what you see hmm'' then hee took the lube he prepared and pour it to his fingers then slowly he entered jay who was wincing in pain ''ahhh nghhh'' ''shh baby it will be okay''
Now heeseung has four fingers inside jay who was moaning under him.

Heeseung slowly took out his fingers jay whimpered at this heeseung removed his pants and boxer jay was really shocked at heeseung's size 《can i quit 》he thought
Heeseung lubed up his member then he slowly entered jay who was crying already ''ahhh hyung ngh it hurts '' heeseung kisses jay to distract him then he inserted himself fully jay screamed ''ahhhh too big '' heeseung let jay get adjusted first after some time jay asked him to move he carefully moved then he thrust faster

''Hyung ahh I am close nghh''
''Together jay-ah ''

Then they had their climax together.
Heeseung cleans both himself and jaybwho was fast asleep heeseung then hugs jay tightly and he rubbed his belly '' pa's baby be good their we love you ''

I hope you all like this