Chapter 25 [Hospital]

'' is he okay now hyung '' asked heeseung.  Everyone scared '' he is fine now but he bleeded alot ''

'' what about the baby'' asked  everyone together ''the baby is really lucky the baby is alright now. But jay   is now in a complicated situation you have to give extra care to him and don't let him do too much tiring works and let him rest a lot Plus he will wake up soon and and we will change the him to his room I will get going '' ''yes''

everyone was relieved to know about the news. Heeseung ask everyone to go and the rest and assured them that he will look after jay he some how made everyone agree to his suggestion.

 Heeseung ask everyone to go and the rest and assured them that he will look after jay he some how made everyone agree to his suggestion

Heeseung goes inside jay's room saw him lying on the bed looking pale.
He went and sat beside him then he hold his hand free from IV and he cried apologizing for being a bad father and bad husband .

''I am sorry I was in able to protect you I am sorry baby please forgive me. ''

He didn't even sleep he just kept staring at Jay suddenly Jay's fingers moved so he immediately press the emergency button the doctors and the nurses  comes and checks jay's condition.

'' He is fine now he will wake up pretty soon '' '' yes''

after sometime the doctor left slowly jay opened his eyes and then got adjusted towards the light then he remembered everything that happened he immediately sit up he saw heeseung
''hyung how is my baby is my baby okay please reply don't be silent reply my baby ''he starts to sob.

'' shh lie down jay-ah '' ''hyung my baby what about my baby'' jay starts to cry harder

''Shh don't cry our baby is fine'' heeseung wipes jay's tears and pull him into his arms ''really'' '' yes''.

Then heeseung places jay's hand on jay's stomach and says '' our baby is safe in there ''

'' Now don't cry'' then heeseung realised he have to apologize

''Jay-ah '' ''hmm'' replied jay who is still in heeseung's arms ''hyung is sorry hyung was a little bit frustrated that day when I talked to you . I took out my frustration on you mianhae forgive hyung and come back home''

Jay release the hug between them and says '' let's see '' '' what forgive hyung jay-ah '' begs heeseung with puppy eyes.

Suddenly jay laughed heeseung was really surprised to see jay laughing seeing his smile made him feel those butterflies

《He is so beautiful . He is mine forever and thankyou baby for forgiving pa and staying with us 》
Thought heeseung .

Everyone comes again to visit jay again but surprised to see both heeseung and jay cuddling in the bed
They look at each other and smirks.

Everyone comes again to visit jay again but surprised to see both heeseung and jay cuddling in the bedThey look at each other and smirks

Both heeseung and jay wakes up hearing too much cough .

Heejay shocked to see everyone.  Heeseung smiles at them jay becomes shy and hides his face on the crook of heeseung's neck.

Everyone talks for sometime . Jin , minghao feeds jay fruits . Jay orders them to go to office kids to school and heeseung to go home and rest .
Slowly everyone left . Namjoon , taehyung , jun came forward and kissed jay's forehead before leaving .

Jk, jin, hao stayed to look after jay.

I am officially back thank you so much for supporting me and waiting for me . Hope you all like this chap
chapter

Love you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤