chapter 1[The Beginning]

Today the Kim family is celebrating there 5th anniversary of staying in the first position for the most successful company in South Korea and also 2nd year of staying in the first position of the world's most successful Company Along side BJ Enterprises a American Company.

The Function is in a private hotel. A lot of people will attend the celebration of the family.

{The venue for the function}

Most of the students from the hybe will attend the function because there parents must be either their close friends or business partners.
And the most close people to the Kim family are provided to stay at the hotel.

The park family just arrived at the function

The park family just arrived at the function. Jay and Sunghoon directly went to Jake,Taehyun and hueningkai who were standing in one corner

''Oh you guys have arrived '' '' what were you talking about'' Sunghoon asked them ''Nothing much''

"Taehyun are you okay now'' jay asked taehyun who was not feeling well yesterday "I am fine now jay-ah only a littlebit tired"

(Taehyun and Beomgyu are already married due to Beomgyu's grandparents wish and Taehyun is 2 months pregnant. Yeonbin are also married they have a one year old child)

"It must be hard right" ej asked hyun just nodded his head.
All of them were talking when suddenly
"Oh look who we have here" They turned around to see heeseung with beomgyu, geonu, youngbin and 3j

"What do you want" jay asked Heeseung "Nothing I just like to annoy you" " Aish you" and  just like that heeseung and jay starts there daily routine which is to fight. Taehyun who was getting angry at them snapped" Can you guys stop" They immediately stopped and became silent. They don't wanna face a angry taehyun.

Then time passed now Namjoon is giving the speech everyone present there looked at him with respect,admiration. The Brain behind the success of Kim Cooperations.

Later after the function most of the people left the venue except for some close family
Heeseung, Beomgyu, rest of the 02 were provided a separate section of the hotel (VIP) to celebrate and since 02 were all already 18 they got the permission to get drunk except Taehyun.

Jay, kai were already a little bit drunk since it was both of there first time drinking . Others were still sober.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now all of them were drunk taehyun grabbed beomgyu by the collar and went to the first room he saw .
Sunghoon, jake, kai , jay , heeseung are still finding a way to any room.

Jay and Heeseung stumbled upon each other in the hallway . Heeseung who was drunk grabbed jay by the arms and pushed him inside the room

"W-what are YOU do-doing to me huh huh"  jay asked heeseung who was still holding his arms " I-I am going to eat you"

"WHATTT NOO I don't wanna be a 'hiccup'  a food I wanna be a steak sob"
Jay starts to cry "o-oh don't cry baby you are my steak okay" heeseung is trying to calm jay "ookayy 'hiccup' promi-ise'' Jay showed his point finger to heeseung "promise" who hooked his point finger with jays one.

Then heeseung slowly approached jay and whispered to him "n-now I am going to e-eat my steak" and smashed there lips together .....

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

And then they had that moment in their life which would turn their lives upside-down.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Please do comment and vote . Hope you guys liked it.♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😟♥️