Chapter 11[P.E Class]

The 02 liners went to school Taehyun and beomgyu didn't came because taehyun had a checkup . Nicholas and ej went to visit Nicholas grandma's House kai was lazy to come so only jakehoohjay were only present in 02lin.

The 02 liners had PE class . Sunghoon and jake were both scared that the ball will hit jay on his stomach.

'' are you sure you wanna play '' asked jake '' why are you guys worried '' asked jay to the two '' we are not worried about you we are only worried about our nephew '' replied sunghoon.

Both of them were really protective of jay they didn't leaved him alone. Finally there team won and they group hugged.

Jay was talking to the teacher when he left to go to his class suddenly he tripped on his own leg jay closed his eyes tightly but one strong arm wrapped around his waist holding him tightly.  Jay opened his eyes.

'' Thank you Sunbae '' said jay to the man in front of him.'' Its fine '' replied the man
'' hello My name is

Kim Minkyu ''. Said the man '' i am Park jay'' replied jay  . '' thank you so much minkyu sunbae'' '' don't need to call me sunbae jay-ah just call me hyung ''said minkyu '' yes hyung'' replied jay shyly

Then they bid goodbye to each other .
Minkyu stared at the walking figure and smiled '' he is so cute''.

At lunch break

Since their was only 3 of them sunwonki decided to join them.
Jay feeded them who were really happy about it. Niki and sunghoon as usual were bickering again for the nth time.

Heeseung stared at them but the scenario that happened earlier kept him busy in his thoughts.

Flashback

Jay was about to enter the cafeteria when suddenly someone asked him '' what are you doing here jay-ah ''
'' minkyu hyung you really scared me ''
''Sorry jay ''
'' I am here to eat hyung ''
'' oh okay''
'' hyung is there anything I could do in return of you helping me today '' asked jay ''hmmmm make me some homemade food after I come back from Taiwan '' said minkyu with his sweet smile '' okay hyung '' jay replied with a shy smile . '' oh wait jay give me your number '' '' oh okay hyungie''
Then minkyu patted his head and went inside so did.

Heeseung who saw the interaction between the two were not so happy.  He didn't like the feeling but he just brushed off it.

Present

Heeseung stares at jay and then at minkyu his grip on the chopsticks tightened.

Kim Minkyu

Same age and class as heeseung