Chapter 2:Earlier that day

Flashback: April 21st, 9:00am......

"Chelsea... Chelsea? Chelsea wake up!" I hear an annoyed voice say in my dim consciousness. I cover my head and squeeze my eyes shut wanting to sleep just a bit longer.

"Just a bit more.... 5 more minutes Kimi." I mumble as I roll over. I hear a huff from her as she sighs.

"No, it's important. " She says annoyance in her voice. At that I open my eyes and sit up.

"What is it this time? Monkeys? Bandits? Vulcans? What?" I ask yawning as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and brushed my hair back out of my face. I see my cat Kimi, a black cat with blue eyes, sitting next to me worry in her eyes.

"Nope. Worse. It's a guild. A dark guild, Canis Lupus, to be specific." She says as my eyes narrow in disgust. "I saw them as I was looking over our ground this morning. I flew away as fast as I could." She continued.

"Ugh why a guild?! They are so annoying and on our ground? Sigh....." I say as I slowly rise out of my bed. I walk over to the window in our treehouse that looks out over our forest. The early sunlight dappled the forest ground with light and covered the place with warmth.

We'd been living in this forest, for at least three years.  Just because we've been living in a tree doesn't mean we don't have nice things. I've got a nice bed, a fridge, a bookshelf, a clock and when I want to wash up I just go down to the stream nearby.

I should probably introduce myself, I'm Chelsea and I'm a fire devil-slayer mage. I am 16 and I have been living with my best friend, which just happens to be my cat, for 3 years in this forest and the other 13 or so on the run. It's been a weird life for me.

"So, what we gonna do about them?" She asks as I look outside. I turn around slowly as a smile spreads across my face.

"Wana go hunting for some dark guild members tonight?" I ask as my eyes light up evily. I've always loved a good fight. It's been a while since I've tangled with some body. We made an agreement with the Vulcans in this forest a while ago and everything else stays out of our way so I've been pretty bored. On the other hand, Kimi likes to stay safe and just search for food. Sometimes she's pretty boring.

"You know I don't like to do that. You can go have your fun I'll stay here and watch the tree house." She replies. I look down sadly. I guess she's right. We do need someone to keep watch.

"Ok fine. I'll go by myself then. This is the first time I've heard of them here so they are probably extremely small. It will be a picnic." I say excitedly and nonchalantly. She smiles and nods her head.

"Okay. Sounds like it's settled. I will stay here and you will go have your fun." She replies satisfied that we had a solution for the problem.

I grin,"I will leave tonight at 10:00 then."

Flash Forward to Present: April 21st, 10:00pm

"Lets have some fun." I say as I smile at the guild members. All gathered around me are the members of Canis Lupus. 

The cloaked, scarred man out front smirks and replies. "Bring it on." His hands start glowing with magic as do the others.

"Just my kinda party." I say before launching myself into the battle of one against a guild.

(Ok @Gray_Animeso this good ? I hope this clears up any confusion. Vote PM comment follow whatever thanks for reading!)