Sulochana in Dilemma

Start from the beginning

Sulochana: Saudamini, where are you?

Saudamini: How many times I told you not to disturb me during this time. I am in shiv puja.

Sulochana: If I tell something then you will call off your puja.

Saudamini: Whaat? Tell it quick old lady!

Sulochana: Arey, I saw Sumati today.

Saudamini is shocked. Puja bell slipped from her hands.

Sulochana: I told you na, you will call off your puja.

Saudamini: Don't blabber old lady. Are you drunk? How is it possible for a dead one to come alive?

Sulochana: Hn, but...

Saudamini: Shut up. I killed her and her husband with my own hands.

Sulochana: Yes, i too saw that.

Saudamini: Then why you are cooking up stories? You spoilt my Puja, old lady!

Sulochana: Hey, what will I do? I was just scared.

Saudamini: I think still you are in memories of them. That's why wherever you look it is showing their faces.

Sulochana: Hey, stop! Go and continue your puja.

She hung the call and came out of the bathroom.

Bihari looks at her weirdly. Sulochana rushed to her room.

~In Temple~

Sumathi is doing puja to shiv ji idol.

Guruji: Sumathi, you remember right? Tomorrow is purnima. Doing special puja to shiv ji and his snakes will give you more blessings.

Sumathi: I remember it guruji.

Guruji: I'll say you a secret. You should keeps it as secret forever, promise?

Sumathi didn't responds to anything, she is concentrated in her puja.

Guruji: I've never told this to anyone. No one in this city know about this. On every purnima night, special puja will happen here. It will be held by Ichadhari Nag and Nagins.

Puja plate slipped off from Sumathi's hand.

Guruji: Wha what happened? Are you okay?

Sumathi: What did you said? Ich... Icha..

Guruji: I am sorry, I am sorry. I forgot that you are scared of snakes. Really sorry.

Sumathi: Nahi guruji. I have also heard about that Puja. Is that still happening here? I mean, I heard that those things are unreal and cooked up stories.

Guruji: Nahi beta, they are real. Ichadhari Nag and Nagins are real. And you know wha...

Sumathi: Guruji, just tell me one thing. Will they come here tomorrow night?

Guruji: Who?

Sumathi: You told na, Ich... Icha...

Guruji: Ichadhari Nagin?

She nods yes.

Guruji: Yes, for sure. They'll be here at night time to seek blessings from shiv ji. On that time some snakes will turn into Ichadhari nag and Nagins. And those who already got the powers will perform Tandav here. So, better you don't come here tomorrow or else you will be scared.

Sumathi gives a fake smile and leaves the place.

~In Anirudh's house~

Sulochana's phone rings. It's none other than Saudamini.

Saudamini: Hey budhi aurat, how did you forgot to inform me that tomorrow is Purnima?

Sulochana: What purnima?

Saudamini: Are you in sense or you lost it somewhere? Where are you now?

Sulochana: In Gorakhpur.

Saudamini's eyes widened.

Sulochana: We are going to stay here for a week.

Saudamini: Do whatever you want but listen. I am coming there tonight.

Sulochana: Wha what?

Saudamini: Budhi aurat, your ears are out? I am coming there to tonight. Tomorrow I should go to shiv ji temple for puja.

Sulochana: No, no actually animals are not allowed in this Haveli.

Saudamini: Oh! For nagmani alone you will use animals?  Budhi aurat, I'll send you to place where I sent Sumathi.

Sulochana: Hey shut up, shut up.

Saudamini smiles wickedly and hung the call.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️

Share this story to your friends and other readers please!❤️