Season 3: 5# Waking Up From A Coma

Start from the beginning

Tommy: Yeah, even though I'm not on home oxygen like Tubbo and Zach, you wouldn't want to know the countless times I've been on that thing cuz of my low blood pressure. My oxygen levels drop as well.

Bill: Oh wow.

Zach: I'm just glad you're okay, we were worried about you.

Aimee: Yeah, I had nightmares about you dying already. We also might cancel our trip to Wales if that's the case.

Bill: Sorry about that. Don't worry about missing your trip to Wales because of me. You could go without me because Aimsey, that's where you're from.

Aimee: No Bill, we want you to come with us because we're not complete without you. You're part of this team, in fact we're more than just a team. We're a family.

Bill: Yeah, you're right.

Zach: We'll give you some time for you to recover before we head to Wales. It will take us days to find the right train to get there anyway.

Bill: Oh, alright.

Zach: Just take your time, okay. You also have physical therapy to go through before you're released.

Bill: Yeah.

Eryn: I'm glad you're okay right now.

Bill: Yeah.

After a while of talking and catching up, we went out of Bill's room and then we're heading back to our dorms. I started thinking about the times I've been overthinking about stuff and trying to put everyone else first until I realised that my health is more important than anything else. I'm also grateful to have co-leaders with me because even though my health is shit right now, they could help me through it. I'm also grateful for my adoptive fathers, my younger brother and my amazing boyfriend.

Zach: Isn't it cool that we're hanging out together right now instead of going our separate ways?

Ryan L: Yeah, it is.

Beau: We are basically travelling around the UK to learn about history and shit.

Aimee: I think we're possibly going around the British Isles. Not sure if we're going to Ireland or something.

Zach: Ireland's cool, my dad's family was from there.

Ryan L: Yeah and I'm also part Irish.

Daniel: Many of us apparently claim Irish ancestry even if we used to have a Zodiac hero from Ireland.

Aimee: Niall, right?

Troye: Yeah, can't believe we were able to remember him.

Zoe: Where did Calum, Wendy, Luke and Sierra go?

Michael: They ended up working in the hospital with Brad.

Zoe: So they left the team?

Crystal: Not really, they didn't leave the team yet, they're now working in the hospital and will join us in our Wales trip.

Raphael: Alright then.

When we reached our dorms, we gathered in the common room and turned on the holographic computer to find train tickets that could get us to Swansea. I couldn't read thanks to dyslexia so Aimsey helped with most of the booking and literally everything. So now, me and my teammates were just sitting down while Aimsey does the work because she's Welsh and she knows a thing or two about Wales.

Aimee: Okay, so here is the map of the UK and here's the train route we're gonna use.

Jack A: Isn't there a town in Wales with a long name?