Chapter 7

■■■

■■■

Then the four of them looking at the desk and saw their Professor aka Kim Namjoon is here.....

---

- Author's POV -

"Isn't he that guy from before? He's a professor?"-Jimin asked. "...Yeahh he is"-Taehyung said. "Whoa man he's so young. No wonder girls are behind him.... What about you
y/n? Don't you like him?"-Jimin asked.

Listening this from Jimin y/n coughs and getting everyone's attention.

"Hey are you ok? Drink this"-Jimin said and gives his water bottle to her. Namjoon is sharply looking at them.

"Y/nieeee are you ok?"-Ju-kyung asked worriedly. "Yeahh I'm ok and I'm sorry"-Y/n said and embarrassed look.

Y/n drinks water from Jimin's bottle. Namjoon's eyes are fixed on them.

"Wahh, continue like this someone is going to burst."-Taehyung thought to himself and mentally smirk.

After some moments their class ends one by one. And it's lunch time.

---

"Jimin come with us let's go for lunch"-Y/n said. "Yeahh join us!!"-Taehyung said excitedly. "You guys are really sweet. I thought that I'll be alone. Lucky me that I met you I-" Y/n cut him off by grab his arm and pull him to the cafeteria. Taehyung and Ju-kyung follows behind them.

"I'm hungry and your sweet talks can't help with my hunger."-Y/n said and pout.

Y/n enters into the cafeteria holding Jimin's hand. Everyone notice them and they started gossiping.

"Isn't that y/n and that new guy?"-Girl 1 said. "Yeah! They seems so close. Are they couple?"-Girl 2 said. "But I thought Y/n and Taehyung are couple.."-Girl 3 said. "No no I heard Taehyung called her noona"-Girl 4 said.

"That's it. Jimin and Y/n are couple and Taehyung Y/n's brother and he knows about their relationship. So he is also friends with Jimin"-Girl 5 said. "You guys are thinking too much. They seems normal friends to me."-Girl 6 said. "..Yeahh me too."-Girl 7 said.

---

Y/n, Jimin, Ju-kyung and Taehyung sits together. They're talking and smiling about many things. Namjoon come to take his lunch and see Jimin smiling at y/n. He clenched his jaw. Then he takes his lunch and head to their table. He sits beside y/n. Everyone is surprised.