Chapter 5

■■■

■■■

*In the morning*

- AUTHOR'S POV -

Namjoon open his eyes because of sunlight. He doesn't find y/n beside him. He comes downstairs to look for her. But after what he see makes him speechless. He finds y/n in her gym clothes.

Sweat all over her body she is breathing heavily. Her gym clothes hug her body so perfectly that her curvy body visible to him. Y/n goes towards the kitchen Namjoon follows her. He can fell himself getting hard.

"Ohh Namjoon, when did you get here? I didn't notice you. Wait I'm making breakfast sit here."-Y/n said. Y/n see that Namjoon is looking at her body. She quickly wears a coat.

"What were you doing? I didn't see you beside me when I woke up. So I came downstairs."-Namjoon said. "Ohh, actually I've habit of workout every morning."-Y/n said.

"Ohh, that's how you maintain your figure."-Namjoon mumbled himself. "Huh? What are you mumbling?"-Y/n asked. "Ahh, nothing. What are you making?"-Namjoon asked. "White sauce pasta and burrata salad"-Y/n said.

"Are you sure you can make these?"-Namjoon asked. "You just wait and see. You still don't have any idea of my abilities."-Y/n said proudly. "Listen, I just don't want to get food poisoned."-Namjoon said. "Yahh! You worry too much go and get shower."-Y/n said.

After sometime Namjoon come downstairs and y/n is serving on the table.

"Whoaa..... Do you really make this? It's looks so delicious."-Namjoon said in amusing way. "Go on taste it."-ay/n said. "Ummmmm... woww! It's so delicious. Taste like direct from a MasterChef.

"Hahaha... Thanks. I Iearn cooking from my mom. Her cooking is better than mine. Like something directly from heaven."-Y/n said smiling."Wow I don't know that you can cook so well"-Namjoon said. "I know that I'm perfect."-Y/n said proudly.

After sometime they finish their breakfast and get ready for their University.