𝒈

Finally you and me,
underneath the same light ~

Finally you and me,underneath the same light ~

And so, they began their new chapter. Some might have thought they would have gone on a date, to some cute cafes or to an elegant restaurant. Others, as in Lee Donghyuck, thought they would have opted to spend a satisfying and beautiful night together. But, truth be told, they were ahead of every dating step.
So they inaugurated their refound relationship in a strange way.
By visiting the graveyard.

"So... There they are."

The graves of Huang Renjun and Shin Iseul were shining under the sunset's light. Flowers bloomed from the near fields, as if they were nourished by their undying love. They shared a tombstone, put next to his parents, and they were depicted in their only photo ever taken together. There were also plastic flowers to frame their names and various letters scattered nearby; some were older, others were newmade, but every one of them was intested to both lovers.

"It is... Lovely, in a strange way. I think they would have liked something like this."

"We thought so, too. Renjun would have never wanted something somber and gloomy. He has always wanted us to be happy."

"And Iseul? How was she?" Hanbyeol asked, wanting to know more about the infamous lover of Renjun. And Jeno was pleased to see her curious. "She was difficult, most of the times. But a good and genuine girl. I don't know if she was shy or just asocial, but with time she began to warm up with us. Renjun would always talk about her, how cute she was when angry and how he wanted to make her happy. I think, at last, he made her so."

"She was so pretty, and kind. I would have loved to meet her."

"She would have liked you too. Maybe, she's watching us with Renjun, somewhere in the sky."

Hanbyeol smiled at that thought and stooped to place a bouquet of flowers on their beautifully adorned grave.

"And how are the boys?"

"Oh, they are so excited that you're back! They want to meet you as soon as we finish with our little date!"

The woman, his beautiful stargirl, laughed heartily, knowing very well that Donghyuck would have probably suggested that plan. "Therefore, should we meet them for dinner?"

"Well, Donghyuck has already booked the best European restaurant in the capital. There's no other option."

They both laughed as they made their way to the graveyard's exit, while holding their hands together.

The day ended, as the stars slowly came out; that night, Vega and Altair were very luminous. And as Lee Jeno and Kim Hanbyeol finally kissed, the moon emerged shining brighter than ever.