𝑵

Wherever you are, whatever you do, wherever you go, you're in my head ~

Jeno was running like he never did before. His lungs were on fire and his feet numb. He couldn't see anything and anyone, just the ball that was speeding in front of him. He diverted every single obstacle that was coming in his way and then, at last, he kicked the ball.

He didn't even manage to see the outcome that every person there began to scream and clap enthusiastically.

"LEE JENO SCORES! HAN HIGH SCHOOL OF SEOUL WIN THE MATCH!" A voice exclaimed from a megaphone. His team members threw themselves on him and embraced him while thanking him and the dear gods in the sky.

"YEAH, YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT! THAT HOT BOY MADE US WIN!" That voice continued and Jeno could only chuckle as everyone yelled after him. Donghyuck surely was an icon when it came to speaking in front of the whole school.

"Jeno! You made it!" His best friend, Jaemin, screamed with happiness as he fought his way through the people around him, while their friends followed behind. "Seriously, Hyung. That was terrific!"

"Thank you, guys. I appreciate your compliments."

"Oh, c'mon! Dude! You're the school's star now. Girls and boys will come to your way!" The excited boy, Mark, said and gave him a friendly punch. Jeno could only laugh it off, because then all of his friends tightly hugged him.

Fast forward, Jeno found himself in a table of a cool pub with his friends. The match and the celebrations were finally over and he could enjoy the presence of those boys while eating some tasty burgers.

"I know you've heard it enough, but you really were amazing today."

"Thank you, Renjun. You're a great friend."

"HE is the great friend?! I'm the one who fucking publicized you to the whole school!" Donghyuck exclaimed while munching his fries, and spat a piece on the arm of poor Jisung, who frowned.

"Donghyuck, you know that I don't need popularity. You guys are enough."

"Jeno, you will never meet you future partner if you always stick your ass with us. You've already got many letters and declarations over the years, but you always rejected them. I can't understand it..."

"Donghyuck..." Jaemin spoke lowly, meeting his warning gaze but Jeno dismissed him by patting his arm. "I'm not interested in a relationship right now."

"That's weird, Hyung. Everyone wants to be in a relationship at our age..." Jisung said thoughtful but the other boy sighed, the image of his stargirl still in his head. "I have someone, but she's not here..."

"What?! Who's she?!" Chenle yelled, but Renjun smacked him in the arm giving him a warning look. "Not now, Chenle."

Jeno smiled at the older Chinese, but answered anyway. "She's a... Childhood friend. But one day she left and I never saw her again."

The boys gasped, amazed by his sad story, and remained in silence for some minutes until...

"Wow... And I really thought you were gay."

All Night Long - [L.JN]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara