Part 25

Pov: Ava

"Where are we going jay" hes not even interested in my question "jj?" He rolls his eyes. "The only place i know of where i can get contact with our little boyfriend" i grab one of rafe his hoodies and put it on

"and where's that?" He looks down. He plays with the silver ring on his right hand. "Remember my dad needing to leave the obx a while back?" I nod "yeah I remember that, john b got bit by an alligator right after" he smiles "yeah well my dad left to Yucatan and that's exactly where we are going"

I nod but dont say anything. I hide my face in rafe his hoodie. I miss him.. i havent seen him in 24 hours. We didnt see each other way longer then that sometimes but this time it just feels different... like I actually left him. I dont want him to think that... I eventually fall alseep again with rafe his hoodie on

"Ava dumbass get up" I slowly open my eye and see jj infront of me "we are here sleeping beauty" i rub with my hands in my eyes "sorry what?" He takes my hand and pulls me onto the ground "we are here we are going to look for my dad come on" my heart skips a beat when i think of the fact that im gonna talk to rafe again. "Yes yes im up lets go" he smiles "great now put on a jacket its cold"

We get our stuff from the phantom and we walk into the city. He puts his arm around me "just trust me we are going to my dad there are probably 100s of drugsdealers there and i dont want you to get hurt" he whispers. I nod. Im kind of scared right now. The streets get smaller and darker "how do u know where your dad is?" I called him last night when u were asleep he told me where he was" i look confused at him "wait he actually picked up the phone" jj nods "yeah shocker right?"

Pov: rafe
I need to cry but i cant get anything out of my eyes. I feel just empty inside. I dont know where they are and its ruining me. I finally decided to go out of my room. I heard my dad coming home last night. I kind of need him right now... i walk downstairs and i walk to his office.. i knock "d-dad?" My voice sounds even more broken than last night. My dad opens his door. As soon as he sees me he takes me in his arms.

"Its gonna be alright son" a tear falls from my eye on his shirt "shes gone dad" he strokes with his hand through my hair "i know rafe im gonna do everything to find her okay" i cant answer im just sobbing.

Then it hits me.. Elijah..its his fault right? He said Ava was part of it and he told the cops some stupid story. He should be the one thats dead. Not Ava not JJ he is. Im gonna kill that motherfucker.