Part 22

"Lets just go back home" i suggest. Its really hot and i just want to lay on the beach and swim or something. They all nod and we jump back in the twinkie. "I drive" pope yells before john b can get in "oh my god pope you really cant drive" sarah says laughing. Rafe looks confused "we are gonna die arent we?" Rafe whispers in my ear "yeah"

When we get back at john b his house we are planning on partying tonight. "Soo kooks aloud?" I shrug "topper is aloud" sarah looks digusts "or maybe he isnt" rafe says. We keep talking for a bit when we hear a noise coming from outside "is that the police?"

Before we can do anything sherrif peterkins kicks down the door. Shoup grabs my wrists "ava bailey your under arrest for involving at the murder on mr crain" rafe hits sherrif peterkins and john b and pope smash a bat at the side of shoup his head. "I-i didnt do anything" i mutter. "Elijah must have told them you helped him" rafe says still holding peterkins down "ava run! Jj go with her!"

Jj grabs my hand and we run out of the house. We get into the car of kie her parents. "Dont worry ava we got this" he starts the car and drives away "what where are we going jay?" We hear police sirens now all over the island "were gonna pick up some stuff at the camerons" i agree and we drive through the cut.

We finally arrive after 10 minutes what felt like 5 hours. "I'll wait here" jj whispers. I smile "thanks" i get out of the car. Im pretty sure ward is somewhere doing business so i just go through the front door. I sneak up to my room. "Shit" i need to find a bag. I go through my room and find my old traveling bag from when i was 14. Well since i didnt have a choice this had to do it. I gather some stuff and a few t shirts from rafe that he put in my closet, maybe jj can wear them.

I close the bag and run out of the house. It started raining again. Guess the storm still wasn't over. I get in the car and jj drives away "got all your stuff?" He asks "yeah i have also some shirts from rafe in case you needed some"

We drive through the cut. After a while we stop at some old barn. It looks like it hasn't been used in years. Jj opens the door and lets me through "ladies first" he smiles. I walk inside and there is a boat "there it is" jj walks over to the boat and lays his hand on it

"Wow really sentimental but what are we doing here" he gets on the boat "were leaving the obx" i look at the boat "this your dads right?" Jj helps me on the boat "yeah but he wouldnt mind he left 4 months ago and im pretty sure he isnt coming back"

We get the boat out of the barn "i didnt say goodbye to rafe" i say. It started raining a lot more and it starts to get dark. I loop up at the sky and feel the raindrops on my skin "you'll see him again ava i promise" jj says as he kisses my head "now get your ass over here we need to leave the obx right now. The whole goddamn island is looking for you"