Part 19

After breakfast we go to john b his house. I get a warning on my phone. "Guys there is gonna be a huge storm tonight" jj opens his eyes "you know what that means john b" they hug each other really weird. "What why are you happy about that?"

"Ava the waves will be so high thats perfect to surf" i look down getting flashbacks of what happend to my parents. Sarah gives me a little smile and rafe puts his arms around my waist. Than jj realises "oh no ava we didnt mean it like that we will be fine alright?" I nod with a little smile

"Yeah you two will probably be fine im sorry i just have to stop being dramatic" jj lifts up my chin "youre not dramatic okay? We will be extra careful" i nod and rafe pushes jj away "enough physical touch for today"

I laugh and jj and rafe start to have a fake fight. Sarah and i jump on the couch and enjoy the 'fight' that jj and rafe are having. I hear already a few raindrops on the roof. Jj lets rafe go for a second to listen to the rain as a result of which rafe accidentally punches jj across the face "oh my-"

Rafe already starts running and jj runs after him. Me sarah and kie stand up to go after them. Outside it starts to poor. The raindrops are falling on my body as i run over the beach trying to catch rafe and jj.

Kie jumps on jj and they both fall to the ground. Rafe turns around and he takes me in his arms "nice weather huh" he says totally out of breath. I wipe a raindrop off his lips and he looks surprised "that was so hot" he says i smile but he already smashed his lips onto mine. We make out for a good few seconds in the rain until we hear the thunder "alright time to go inside" i scream

But when i turn around all i see is a kissing jj and kie "oh-" rafe puts his hand on my mouth "shh let them have their moment for a second" he whispers in my ear. He grabs my hand and we run inside.

As we walk in rafe stops me "wait here" he walks in and i hear a loud noise. I run over to the living room only to see rafe on the ground with blood coming out of his head. I kneel down at this knocked out body.

I look up to see elijah "elijah what the" he lays his finger on his mouth "quiet darling before the others come in" with tears in my eyes i look at him "what do u want" he smirks , he doesnt give a fuck. How? I gave him money i helped him and now this? "You all were at a abandoned train-station correct?" I nod with tears streaming down my face "and there u saw some things huh?" I nod again while i lay my hand on rafe his face to wake him up "well if u tell the police about my dad ill rip yalls head of understand?"

He now takes a few steps closer to me. before he can touch me he slowly falls to the ground. "Try me" i hear jj says as he kicks him in his stomach. "Are you okay?" Jj walks over to me "mr crain is elijah his dad?" I say in disbelief.

A few seconds later Rafe opens his eyes "e-elijah" he whispers before his eyes close again.

A/N: i just read back my story a little and ava annoys the shit outta me im so sorry ill make her more fun 😭