Shinto Tournament Pt.6/Ain't no such thing as Platonic

Start from the beginning

Wearing a black dress that hugged her figure with her friend Esdeath wearing a light blue dress that had the same effect on her body as her and also the both of them being stared at by males and females because of their beauty but that didn't concern them since they have a dinner to attend to.

Sirzechs sees them with his wife Grayfia at his side they went to greet them with open arms.

Sirzechs: Ah there you two are, glad you could make it.

Esdeath: Wouldn't dream of missing this, you know that.

He laughed sheepishly and motioned them to take a seat in which they did.

Serafall looked around to see if Izou was here but didn't find him and let out a sad sigh.

So he wasn't coming after all? Well it was wishful thinking

Shiva and Indra was having an arm wrestling contest but the God of Destruction was cheating by using all of his arms.

Indra: Why are you cheating?! You're using four arms!!

Shiva: I'm not cheating! I'm just thinking outside the box!

Indra: Well I'm thinking of kicking your ass!

Shiva: Ho ho is that so?

Their magic was starting to crack the floor but was told to stop by Grayfia.

Grayfia: How are we going to have dinner with no floor? Our tables would just fall through.

Shiva and Indra looked at her and realized she was right.

Shiva: Hmm, perhaps she's right.

Indra nodded his head in agreement.

Indra: Allegedly.

While the others just looked at the scene shaking their heads, despite being thousands of years old they act like children.

Perhaps that's why they were so likeable.

Ajuka: We're missing one person aren't we?

As soon as he said that the doors of the diner opened and standing there was Izou wearing an all white suit and he looked pretty damn good in it.

A/n: For reference it's moon knights suit, that suit is awesome.

Izou: I'm not too late am I?

While they just looked at him in silence until Serafall spoke up...

Serafall: Y-You actually showed up?

Izou looked at her and Esdeath and responded...