Izou Returns/ for the greater good?

Izou and Mittelt arrived in the underworld and of course devils gave him a look of disgust at him but he didn't care and heads to the 4 satans office.

Izou: I'll be back soon, take this kunai if any of those devils try to attack or antagonize you put your magic into it and I'll appear before you.

The blonde girl nods her head and heads to Izou house.

Izou walks into the office and sees Zekram and the four Satans waiting for him

Serafall: Izou we can assume your mission was a success?

Izou: Yes...but unfortunately I did not find have any information about Kokabiel.

Ajuka: That's fine we can always find out later hopefully before he makes a move.

Izou: Another thing...a fallen angel named mittelt is with me and she will be staying with me.

Zekram objects to this

Zekram: No. She will leave immediately.

Izou just stares at him with nothing in his eyes.

Izou: Or what? Kick me out of the underworld? Please you'll be doing me a favor but you won't do that because your a loser and that's all you will ever be in life and besides who will be doing these missions and reconnaissance for finding out information about the outside world?

Zekram began to fume in rage at those remarks.

How dare this buffoon mock him!! The great king of the underworld!!

Zekram: You will do what you are told you little shit.

Izou: Make me loser.

Magic burst forward from both of them shaking the ground but not a lot to warrant a lot of attention.

Serafall: Enough. Both of you stop. You are both being childish.

Izou: Childish? If anyone is childish it's the so called "king" but I don't feel like slitting his throat so I'll be going.

Izou teleports away to his house

Serafall just sighs at her son's attitude it's like he wants to make enemies does he not care for his race?-

Serafall: (Oh that right...he doesn't.)

Zekram: The nerve of that fool just like his damn father-

Serafall gives him a death glare making him stop in mid sentence.

Serafall: You want to say that again?

Falbium: Alright that's enough out of you guys.

Ajuka: What are we gonna do with that kid? He barely takes order from us and if he does it will be on his terms.

Sirzechs: Can you blame him? He doesn't like his race, especially us.

Serafall: We know that, he doesn't talk to me even when I approach him he just looks at me and walks away.

Zekram: How's that peace treaty coming along?

Sirzechs: In a few weeks we will have a meeting with the heaven and fallen faction but they both want to talk to Izou.

Zekram: And why is that?

Ajuka: Apparently some of the faction deem him a loose canon and are afraid of him coming for them.