First time on the beach/A lesson learned

This was the day. Morgiana's first time on the beach, actually this was the first time for all of them.

Morgiana: (Jeez I was so excited to go to the beach I woke up so early.)

Izou: Oh, your finally awake?

Morgiana was going to answer but was cut off by Izou lightly smiling at her sitting at the coffee table keeping watch for intruders.

Whilst in the chair Izou had a something special in store for Zekram.

He knows where Zekram's son is and wants to use him as an example.

He doesn't need a stupid prince of bael coming after him, while he didn't kill Zekram he will by take out his son to make up for it.

Izou: (All according to keikkaku.)

He had a surprise set for Zekram, he could almost see his reaction just thinking about it.

The despair, The inability to save his son, the look on his face when he was too late so save him.

Izou: (Oh I can practically taste it!!)

Izou: So are you ready to go to the beach later Morgiana?

Morgiana: Absolutely, this will be a great time to enjoy myself!!

She was really happy to go the beach

Izou: Yare Yare daze.

Even though they were going to the beach their will still be people after them and so he reminded them to stay on their guard.

Izou: We still have a few hours so I'll cook some breakfast and you both can do whatever you want until then, by the way were staying here as long as we can.

Morgiana smiles even more now, she can enjoy the soft paradise known as the bed a little longer, but something else is more important....

Morgiana: Hunger is always the enemy, one I must conquer.

Mittelt after waking up and heard what Morgiana said walked in the room and gave her a deadpan look and says...

Mittelt: Your just saying that because you want more of Izou cooking.

Morgiana looks at her with a serious expression and says

Morgiana: I shall neither accept nor deny those claims.

Mittelt: Such a glutton.

Morgiana: Foolish little sister.

Mittelt: Little sister?! I have you know I was born before you!!

Morgiana: Your wrong, foolish little sister.

Mittelt eye began to twitch and exclaims

Mittlet: Stop saying that!!

Izou just watches this all happen and smiles slightly.