Traitor Revealed

The plan Izou came up with worked, to be honest it was pretty easy to do.

Her suspect was Diodora Astaroth, the heir of the Astaroth clan was nowhere to be found on the battlefield when Shalba Beezlebub attacked them a while back.

Not only that, she recieved reports of nuns being taken from the church and nothing after that.

Not their location or anything.

They disappeared like a ghost which made her job harder. And they also said they have the suspect and what the person looked like...

Blue hair/Yellow eyes

Race: Devil

If it so happens that Diodora has not only sided with the old satan faction and taking nuns from the church it could ruin the efforts of getting the peace treaty.

As much as they wanted to tell them they could not because of the attack in France and the stolen Excalibur parts, which occupied them at the moment.

All they know about who did it is the girls looks and that was it.

Which brings another problem for angels...

They felt the presence of their fallen brother Raphael.

They don't know how but there was no doubt it was him.

A few questions have been running through her mind when it came to Diodora...

How long has he been with the old satan faction?

How much information has he been giving them?

And the last question she has made her shiver a little bit...

Does Rizevim have spies here?

Rizevim Livan Lucifer was a problem for everybody and while they wanted to handle him but they need to find him first which proved to be very difficult.

He covers his tracks quite well.

Although he has been quiet she noticed Zerkam bael faction got stronger...

His faction was a pain in the ass for her and her fellow satans due to them getting more political power.

And ever since Izou killed his son he bumped up his bounty and his daughters to a ridiculous amount...

1 Billion. For each of them.

She doesn't even know if they noticed their bounties going up.

She was furious and even tried to kill him this time but when he brought up what he can do to her family and her stop in ber tracks.

He played that card against her knowing it would work but after that statement he made when this all happened...