Shinto Tournament Pt.9/The soul crushing truth

Weeks have passed and nobody has ever heard from Izou. They checked everywhere they could think of, Serafall asked Mittelt and Morgiana but they don't know where he was either and they were worried just as much as her.

She tried to pick up his magical energy but that was quickly shut down as she couldn't even find that.

Just here could he be?

Serafall: (No sign of him anywhere, not a single damn thing.)

Damn it, if she just watched over him instead of drinking but it wasn't her fault either since their was a big party last night and she had a good time and therefore thought it would be okay but then this happened.

Izou completely fell of the grid.

Teleporting back, her mind filled with dread, she didn't know what to do.

That's why were in this position now, you just dont think things through and now who knows where he's at.

"Shut up, I realized that I messed up just why do you keep reminding me?"

"Because I want to and you deserve it."

Serafall: (I deserve this? I'm doing all I can here to keep my promise to him, to prove that I am not a failure-)

"Oh sweetheart you just don't get it?"

Serafall: (Don't Get what?! What do I don't get?!)

"The moment we put him in Cocytus is the moment when we failed as a parent."

*Crash*

The glass shattered everywhere.

Serafall: Shut up... please just shut up. Just stop torturing me like this.

You think you suffered? Try being in Cocytus for thirteen years and then you will know pain and then and only then will you understand our son.

This.... is not fair.... not at all

A knock perished these thoughts and she told them to come in and it was Sirzechs,

Serafall: Have you found anything?

He only shook his head and the light she had in her eyes when she heard the knock instantly died.

Sirzechs: I'm sorry if I wasn't any help, just like you we couldn't find anything either.

She turned around and told him it was okay and they should be getting ready for this next stage of the tournament.

Serafall: You should go on ahead without me, I'm gonna keep trying until the next stage of the tournament starts.