Telling about everything but that spirit she told about her sister Angelia and her inhumane acts.

Taehyung was shook....

That's what she did behind his back???

He sung her. Sung her a beautiful song that she never heard of before but still sent warmness into her veins.

It was different at work then what Martha sang to her. That song just releif her all pain and made her feel so satisfied with life and complete.

But this one, it just takes away all the pain hiding it far away from her and puffs her heart with calmness and provide her mind some warmness.

Soon she found herself dozing off and she just slept so comfortable as she never did.

No anxiety, no fear, no pain. She was calm. It was just something hard to explain . She was safe and protected and she very well knew that.

Taehyung smiled to himself and a tear slipped out of his eyes. His quivering lips brushed over her cold forehead.

He smiled even brighter and took her smaller and softer hand into his slender and long hand.

He intertwined his fingers into hers and placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

Still holding her hand into the air he used his other hand to caress her head so lovingly and such adoration that the rain soften and a rainbow decorated the sky .

Taehyung placed his index finger on her lower plump lip and flicker and saw how it quiver and she quickly made a pout in sleep.

He giggled and nudge his nose to hers . Spending the next minutes still in the same position just staring at yn with his hand caressing her head and other just playing with her hand.

Picking her up he twirl around with her in his arms. This moment was like a rainbow in his life. After a dark sky now his life is filled with these colours.

All he ever wanted was in his arms and he never let her go.

Placing her on his bed he placed his chin on his arm and just continued staring at her and smilling to himself.

"Finally you are with me. I really love you. I just don't wanna let you go . You've got me crazy, make my heart pounding . How are you so amazing my love??"

He smiled again and slowly bent forward just above her pink lips and swiftly brushed his lips over hers .

Smilling wide he kept tasting her lips . His hands were still caressing her hair and he kept his lips over hers for a while and finally parted away and connected his forehead to her.

For a while he just felt her just like this . Later he came and layed beside her.

Not a second that he layed his back over the mattress she engulfed him into her arms circling her tiny little arms around his bare firm torso.

He chuckled and cuddle her back in a position that Yn's head was dug into Taehyung's neck and their fronts were facing each other and touching each other's body sending comfort and warmness.

Their arms were around each other and holding each other tightly as Taehyung's right leg was on yn's righ leg between her both legs.

Meanwhile Yn's left leg was on taehyung's right leg. His chin was above her head and Yn's arms were into Taehyung's tshirt onto his skin.

_______________

The room was all dark and there were wierd circles drawn with white powder . Some bowls with freshly drawn blood in them and one of it had a black liquid.

There she sat in between the circle. The reason of Yn's current mental health .

Angelia.......

She drew a triangle with a human bone dipped into red blood .

Picking up a black doll made of threads and twigs she dipped it into the blood and placed it into the triangle before dripping the trail of blood onto the white cloth .

She wrote something out of that dripping blood.

It spell .....Aria....

"Oh the lord of hell. The lord of this world. The rightful owner of the souls on earth. Lucifer!!! You must present yourself to acquire what is yours. To help your love . I am willing to support you and give away my soul into your service."

The lights flicker and out of a sudden all the lights and bulbs burst . All the candles blew off and the room filled with complete dark .

All her set up blew up and out of a sudden the room was on fire. Everything was burning beside Angelia.

She looked up and there he stood Lucifer....

In his original form...

The scariest of all.....

Ready to claim his love back.

                   ~ LUCIFER ~
.....................•••••••••••••••.....................