27: Rain

AUTHOR'S POV

"The cat we always saw on the bench is waiting in there again." Sang-ah said while talking to Yoon-hee and others.

"Where? I only saw the beautiful woman in there." Ma-ri checked their windows and she's wondering what cat Sang-ah was talking about.

"Weird, I saw a cat in there. It's the second time that this happened." Klarisse noticed them and She saw how worried Yoon-hee was.

The lady Look out the window and decided to go outside, Yoon-hee Bring some coffee so she could give it to Seo-jin who looks tired and sleepy.

"Yoon-hee." Seo-jin stand up immediately after she saw Yoon-hee that had just come out of the building.

"Here, some coffe. Why are you waiting here again? I already said that you should stay at home, right?" Yoon-hee said with a smirk and Seo-jin ready her gift to the lady, she hide it on her back so Yoon-hee wouldn't find it easily.

"Thank you, The weather is so nice today." She said with a smile and Yoon-hee noticed how gorgeous the lady was with her new style.

" She said with a smile and Yoon-hee noticed how gorgeous the lady was with her new style

"Wow, You look so beautiful in this attire. Are you courting someone in here?" Yoon-hee said teasingly and Seo-jin just stay with her old expression.

"I want to give you something..." Seo-jin is about to pull out her gift when Yoon-hee stopped her, she knows the producer is waiting for him now and she's thinking to go home early today.

"Just stay there, I'll Request to the chairman if I can go home early." Yoon-hee assured and Seo-jin just nods at her, She goes back to the building again and Yoon-hee is shaking in nervous while going inside the chairman's office.

Seo-jin on the other side is still sitting on the bench while glancing at her gift, she opened the box and it shows a brown small leather bag.

"Yes, Ms.Oh? What do you need?" The Chairman said as he noticed Yoon-hee's sudden appearance. The lady just nods at her first before sitting in front of her office desk.

"Can I have-"

"If you have something to attend, cancel it for now. We will have the last meeting for your Album and it's important that you attend later." He said seriously and Yoon-hee is about to say a word again but Chairman just signs her to go out.

"Hello, Seo-jin. I'm sorry, There's an important meeting I needed to attend later. Just wait for me at home, okay?" Yoon-hee said with a sad tone and Seo-jin just reply with a simple ok.

"Ok, Don't worry about me." She hang up the phone while staring at her gift once again, she decided to go home while wondering if Yoon-hee is already done with her meeting.

Seo-jin look behind her back to see if the lady is in there but she didn't see anything. Suddenly, the rain started to fall and Seo-jin suddenly get worried if Yoon-hee is okay.