6: Lee Seo-Yeon

AUTHOR'S POV

"She's the one I am talking about! That lady tails me from the bus until I go inside Seong Entertainment." Yoon hee pointed to Seo-jin while her body is hiding behind Su-ryeon.

"Who are you?" Su-ryeon intensely say as she remembered that face who came to visit her café before.

"Go out..." Seo-jin said coldly and Yoon hee cannot believe what the woman just said as she thought Seo-jin is hallucinating.

"Wow, You're acting like you own this house." Yoon hee's phone suddenly rang and she saw the name tag of her Appa's new girlfriend, calling.

"Hello? Ahjumma Lee, There's someone inside-" Yoon hee whispered so no one can hear their conversation, She is interrupted by Ms.Lee's news and her eyes widened in shock.

"Oh, That must be My Daughter. She wrote me an email saying her vacation is fun and she's now going home to Korea." Seo-jin and Su-ryeon are still glancing at each other while Yoon hee rotated her head to see the lady's whole appearance.

"D-Daughter...?"

"Yes, Her Skin is very white just like mine and She also has gorgeous black wavy hair that is suited to her beautiful face." Ms.Lee described it through the phone and Yoon hee confirmed that it's exactly what the woman looks like.

"She don't have a phone, Can You please give her your phone so we can talk?" Ms.Lee requested and Yoon hee is still shocked by this sudden revelation.

"Sure Ahjumma, Here, Take the phone. Your Eomma requested if you can talk to her." Yoon hee said with a smile and she handed her phone to Seo-jin but The lady do not know how to use it.

"Hello My Daughter, How are you? I missed you so much. Don't worry about Yoon hee living there, You're 1 year older than her so be a responsible Unnie." Seo-jin just replied plainly and Yoon hee is now more surprised when she heard that the lady is 1 year older than her.

"U-unnie...?" Su-ryeon just decided to go out of Yoon hee's house while her eyes are just glancing at the door, She felt something suspicious in Seo-jin and Su-ryeon is worried for Yoon hee's safety.

"You didn't even say that You're Ahjumma Lee's Daughter, And I thought you are just a creep who begged for food." Yoon hee said while staring directly at Seo-jin who's confused about what is happening.

"If I remembered, Ahjumma said that Your name is Lee Seo-Yeon." Seo-jin didn't agree with that name and she want Yoon hee to change it.

"No, Don't call me that..."

"Wow, You're acting like we're best friends already. I will call you whatever I want Seo-Yeon!" Yoon hee shouted and she suddenly remembered Moon who is still outside the house after Su-ryeon go inside.

"Ah! Where's Seo-jin?, Did you see her when you came from the backdoor?" Yoon hee glance in the open door and she decided to go inside until the light suddenly flickers on top of her.

"What just happened? Seo-jin?" Yoon hee rotated her head and she saw the cat in the exact position where Seo-Yeon is standing, She picked up the cat and look upstairs to see where the lady went.

"I think she already goes upstairs..."

"A new housemate...?" Mae-rah said plainly while her eyes is glancing at Yoon hee who look depressed.

"All people around me are like a Cat." Yoon hee stares at Su-ryeon who's busy serving the customer from her café, Mae-rah noticed the smell of Yoon hee's jacket and she thinks that something spilled on it.

"What happened to your Jacket...? It smells like some kind of substance spilled in it..." Mae-rah said while touching Yoon hee's jacket and the lady just decided to smell it on her own.