22: Family

AUTHOR'S POV

Yoon-hee goes outside to get some fresh air and she saw a bench in front of their house, The lady sits down while noticing Seo-jin who also appeared from Nowhere.

"Why are you here?" Yoon-hee questioned, while both of them are staring at each other with no emotions.

"I just want to listen to your family, I felt happy hearing the laughter inside your house." Seo-jin said with a little smile and Yoon-hee felt so many emotions deep inside.

"I saw a teenager before, I thought she's gone and never coming back so I find her. I'm curious about what happened to her, but I didn't know that she's just the one beside me." Yoon-hee said with a little laugh and Seo-jin just listen to her story.

Seo-jin decided to hold Yoon-hee's hand but the lady refused, She was shocked by Seo-jin's sudden action especially now that her mind is still processing all the information she gathered.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how can I accept you. My head is about to explode while thinking that my cat and the one I like are just the same..." Yoon-hee said while glancing at Seo-jin who look sad and depressed.

"Can you still give me more time?" Seo-jin heard her clearly and she didn't know how to respond to this question, Mr.Oh suddenly came when he heard her daughter talking with somebody.

"Appa?" Yoon-hee wonder while standing up on the bench, Mr.Oh just glance at his surroundings while thinking about who's the person Yoon-hee is talking with.

"Is there somebody in here? I heard you talking with someone." Mr.Oh said while walking in front of Yoon-hee who was just smiling nervously, she look behind her back and Seo-jin is already gone.

"Ah! Nothing, It's from my phone. Why are you here Appa?" Yoon-hee questioned and they both sit down at the bench to talk, Mr.Oh make himself comfortable after the hot temperature he suffered inside their house.

"It's hot inside...So I decided to take a deep breath outside." Yoon-hee just looks at his appa with sadness while wondering if Mr.Oh will listen to her problem regarding Seo-jin.

"Can you listen to me, Appa?" Her Appa look at Yoon-hee with curiosity and he just replied with a nod, he wonder what problem does her Daughter have.

"There's a cat...a cat..." Yoon-hee said over and over while tears is falling down her eyes, Mr.Oh assumed that his daughter is having a problem taking care of the cat that she adopted just a while ago.

"I told you, Don't adopt a cat if you can't take care of it. Are you tired of him?" Mr.Oh questioned.

"No, It's not that. I like her so much, very much..." Yoon-hee said while sobbing and her Appa just sigh while glancing at the sky above them.

"If you're tired, You can just leave the cat in here. In this place, adopting a cat is easy and you don't need to worry about her when you're at work." yoon-hee widened in shock as she stop crying while glancing at her appa, Seo-jin is hiding behind them and she heard all of their conversations. She's sad and sitting on the ground while thinking if Mr.Oh is correct. Is it better if Yoon-hee will leave her here?

Yoon-hee is now inside and she's calling Seo-jin's name while sleeping, The lady felt alone and she decided to hug the position beside her.

"Seo-jin? Seo-jin..." Yoon-hee touch the pillow beside her but there was no Seo-jin that appeared in front of him, She decided to wake up and glance at her room but Seo-jin is not in there either.

"How is your work, Klarisse...?" Mae-rah coldly said while wiping the tables inside their restaurant. She decided to work part-time in their fish restaurant for now, and people started to fill out the place because they see their beautiful idol Mae-rah inside.