2: Cat to the Rescue

AUTHOR'S POV

"You feel at home already? Don't be happy living in our apartment, I'm just taking care of you until I can find a new owner." Yoon hee said while casually drying her hair after taking a relaxing shower, She didn't wait for any response and decided to walk her way into the bed.

"Just go away..." She throw a big pillow at the cat and luckily Moon's fast reflexes dodged it, but She decided to jump in the bed to sleep beside Yoon hee.

"I said go away!" Yoon hee spoke while pushing the black cat out of her bed, She didn't give up that easily and Moon refuses to stay on the ground to sleep.

"Tsk, This is why I hate cats" Moon scratches her arm, and Yoon hee moans in pain, she wraps around her body in the blanket, and Yoon hee ignores her surroundings to sleep peacefully.

Yoon Hee is about to go to the restaurant where her Manager decided to celebrate the successful rehearsal, She didn't forget to feed the cat first and at this exact time, her father is also about to sit down on his rocking chair.

"Don't just adopt a pet without telling me." Her Appa said after seeing Moon laying in his chair, Yoon hee sighed in annoyance after pouring the cat food into Moon's container.

"Why not? You always invite people to our house, does it have any difference?" After Yoon hee spoke, she heard a loud knock on their door. The lady decided to open it slowly and saw two rich lovers in front of their apartment.

"Who are you? Appa, Do you invite them?" She's completely confused about what is happening and her instinct didn't want to assume that the two people in front of them is the one who wants to buy their apartment.

"I will come later." Her Appa interrupted and he close the door fast, Yoon hee cannot believe that her Appa have this idea and she cannot resist the anger that is slowly flowing in her.

"You didn't tell me that you want to sell the apartment! Am I even your daughter or what? I'm also living here and I have my Right to disagree with selling this." Yoon hee shouted to her father.

"I already decided to live with my new Wife in another province." Her appa is standing in front of a Bookshelf while finding a book he could read, Yoon hee sighed to loosen her stress and she cannot resist her overflowing feelings.

"Appa, You fall in love with a gold digger! Are you even smart enough to notice it? You graduated from a high reputation school, but you failed to find someone better? I'm sorry I cannot agree to this." Yoon hee picked up her bag and she decided to walk her way out before a war is about to start between them.

"Yoon hee..." Yoon hee didn't glance in her Appa any bit and she went out of the apartment, Her appa suddenly feel a pain in his chest and Yoon hee didn't realize the situation Mr.Oh have.

"Does anyone of you want to adopt a cat?" Yoon hee casually said while staring at her manager's friend with Mae-rah who's just ignoring the full conversation to eat peacefully.

"I'm too busy to take care of a cat..." Klarisse said while glancing at Yoon hee with sad eyes, She wants to adopt a pet but so much paper works is waiting for her in the Company.

"I have a child who's scared of cats so I can't either," Sang-ah said while eating her delicious ramen.

"They're cute but I already got 2 dogs in my house," Ma-ri said while forming a smile on her face, Yoon hee's face suddenly changed in sadness because she failed again to find a new owner for Moon.

"Just adopt her, Why do you even hate cats that bad...?" Mae-rah coldly said while rotating her head in Yoon hee's direction, Klarisse is listening carefully as she's interested in hearing Mae-rah's voice.