3: The reason

AUTHOR'S POV

Yoon hee decided to answer the call from su-ryeon while she's clearing her mind from all the thoughts brothering her head.

"Su-ryeon? Wait...You're there? You didn't hear my problems?" Yoon hee is kind of embarrassed while making a conversation with Su-ryeon because she mistakes someone like her ex.

"Yes, I'm at my café the whole day. How's Moon?" Su-ryeon questioned, with worries about her beloved cat as she cannot see how Yoon hee is taking care of her.

"So you're worried about the cat? As always, You didn't have time to question on how's my well-being." Yoon hee annoyingly said.

"I shouldn't give her to you, If only I'm not allergic to cats..." Su-ryeon is now having second thoughts about letting Yoon hee take care of Moon, She knows the lady has no experience in adopting a pet, especially cats.

"Now your guilty? You really should be, Find a new owner if you want." Yoon hee demanded while lifting Moon and she casually put the cat in her lap.

"I know, I will call you if I find one. Please take care of her Yoon hee and don't leave her alone..." Su-ryeon softly said and Yoon hee is shocked to hear the lady talk like that for the first time. The call ended fast and Yoon hee take back her phone and stare at Moon.

"Tsk, Is she giving me orders? Don't leave her alone? Get lost." She feels very annoyed but at the same time feels happy, Her thoughts are running around while the snow is falling on top of her head.

"Moon, Did you see the girl I was talking to earlier?" Yoon hee questioned while touching Moon's cheeks but she didn't hear any answer from the cat.

"Why are you not talking? Should I kiss you on the forehead?" She smiles sweetly while Seo-jin is just staring at her, The time suddenly became slow as Yoon hee slowly moves her head to kiss Moon's head.

"A child? Where are you from? Here take my scarf, It's too cold for you to stay outside." Yoon hee said to the teenager beside the road, She didn't hear any language coming out from the Girl so she decided to kiss its forehead.

"Can you speak now? My Eomma said, that if you kissed someone on their forehead it will make them happy." Yoon hee said as Seo-jin replied with a smile.

The lady decided to buy Seo-jin a Doroyaki in a nearby store, while she was finding the parents of this lost child.

"Here, Eat first. We will search for your mother okay? But for now, Go with me." Yoon hee said after handing the bag of food to Seo-jin, She dragged the teenager into her working place and she was about to check the mails when someone called her.

"Hello? Stay here, okay?" Yoon hee told the teenager to stay in her spot and Seo-jin didn't bother to say anything, She saw a maple leaf falling on her head and she decided to run in its direction.

"Hello? Child? Where did she go?" Yoon Hee is still finding seo-jin but what she doesn't know, the teenager transformed back into her cat form with the scarf she gave.

"I said don't feel at home, right? We will leave here tomorrow..." Moon positioned herself beside Yoon hee and the lady noticed her while staring outside the apartment window.

"But you know what, I don't feel that sad because you're here..." Yoon hee said while smiling sweetly in the cat's direction, Her painful feelings are slowly fading away while remembering that there's someone she can still hold on to.

Yoon hee is feeling her eyes slowly closing in tiredness and she walks her way into the bed, She wrapped around the blanket in her body while giving space for Moon to sleep beside her.