CHAPTER 28

Letter

Sharia's pov

"Mukhang special ang pupuntahan ah!" sabi ni Leanne nang maabutan akong nahihirapang mamili kung ano ang susuutin ko.

"Ano bang pupuntahan mo?" tanong nya habang tinitignan ang mga dress na nakalagay sa kama ko.

"Wala, Dria invited me for dinner and I don't know what to wear" I should look presentable infront of his family.

"Bakit? dinner lang naman. Popormahan mo ba sya?" seryosong tanong nya.

"hindi.... it's just that..." should I tell her that I'm going to have a dinner with my ex's family? Maybe it's better not to tell because she will just tease me.

I just decided to wear the pink off shoulder mini dress. "Dinner with Dria or you have a date?" nagdududang tanong ni Leanne pagkalabas ko ng kwarto ko.

"I'm not yet ready to date a man" I told her. "I'm leaving, bye" Paalam ko at lumabas na ng condo ko.

Since, hindi pa ako nagpapagas ng kotse ko ay nag taxi nalang ako papunta sa kanila. Kinakabahan ako sa byahe papunta sa kanila at hindi ko alam kung bakit.

"Oh! ate Kate! oh my gosh!" Lexia scream when she saw me. She look so surprised with my presence at their house.

"hi Lexia" I greeted her. She walk fastly towards my direction and hug me tightly when she's already infront of me. It seems like she didn't see me for a long time. We always met each other everytime she came with Keila to visit me in Italy and she also visited me last week in my clinic.

"My parents and ate Dria were waiting in the garden. My mom really miss you so much." She told me while we're walking towards their garden. Everything changed in this house. Well, the last time I visit this place was 9 years ago.

Tita Dreila and Tito Alex greeted me when we arrive at their garden. Dria also stood up from her seat to give me a hug and thank me for coming.

"Oh! Xander arrive too!" tita happily said. My heart beat so fast when I feel his presence beside me. He looks so handsome still even though he looks so stress and tired.

We all sat down when tita told us to do so. Bryce sat beside me that makes me even more uncomfortable. I should just make some reason not to come and attend this dinner.

Bryce started to put foods on my plate and it's all my favorites. "Thank you, but that's too much already" I told him when there's a lot of food on my plate already. His family was watching us with a smile on their face and started to eat when I look at them.

"I heard you open your own clinic Kate..." tita started the conversation "congratulation and I'm proud of you" she said.

"Thank you tita" nakangiting sabi ko sa kanya. The chat continue while we were eating not until she ask, "Do you have a boyfriend already? I heard that there's someone courting you, is that right?"

I was about to deny it when she wink at me and gave me a sign that I should go with the flow. I don't know what she wants to happen, but I go with it. Her son pretended that he forgot me then it's time for my revenge, but I don't think this will affect him.

"I don't have a boyfriend tita, but soon. Baka sagutin ko na po ang manliligaw ko" nakangiting sabi ko at ramdam ko naman ang matalim na tingin ni Bryce kahit hindi ko sya nililingon. What's with that kind of stare? I don't even know who is Dria's talking about earlier in my clinic if I'm the one he's waiting or maybe his ex that he cheated on me.

Tumingin ako kay Lexia na katabi ko rin at sa tabi naman nya ay si Dria na gets agad ang gustong mangyari ng kanyang ina. "Go with the flow too" I whisper to Lexia. Tito Alex and Bryce was just silently eating and hearing our conversations.