CHAPTER 10

His first impression

Alexander Bryce's Pov

"Uuwi na kayo agad?" Chris inquired as we waited for a taxi outside the airport. We just came home from Palawan.

"Let's have lunch at home first.  I've already texted my sister to ask the maid to prepare foods," Jake said as he slid his phone into his pocket.

"yowwnn! tara na! nagugutom na ako!" Chris exclaimed and he boarded immediately in the taxi when a taxi pulled infront of us. "Ikaw ng bahala sa travel bag namin" Jake said before he boarded in the taxi too.

Mark and I put our travel bags in the trunk of the taxi before boarding in the taxi. Jake is in the passenger seat and the three of us are huddling here in the back seat.

It took us an hour to drive from the airport to Jake's house due to heavy traffic. I paid our fare because the three friends of mine entered the house with our travel bags first.

I could smell what they were cooking in the kitchen as soon as I entered the house. "Where's Jake?" I asked Mark who was sitting on the couch next to Chris, playing ML on his cellphone.

"He went to their kitchen first to see if the food was already prepared" he replied and later on Jake called us to eat so we got up and walked to their dining area.

I was stunned when I saw a beautiful lady in their kitchen. I'm still looking at her, not minding what Chris are saying.

Jake introduce us to her and if I'm not mistaken, her name was Kate, well, that's what I heard Jake called to her. When she look at me, I immediately look away.

I don't care about girls and never like a girl before, but damn it! I think I have a crush on her.

I even feel awkward when she's infront of me. I bit my lower lip to hide my smile when I heard that she's the who cooked the sweet and sour pork, one of my favorite food.

Her cooking was delicious when I tasted it. This is probably one of the most delicious sweet and sour pork I have ever tasted in my entire life.

When she finished eating I looked at her for a moment, but I immediately averted my eyes. She also immediately followed his cousin so there were only three of us left here in the dining area.

"I'll do the dishes" I volunteered

"Wow! First time mag volunteer na maghugas ng pinggan" Mark teased me

"Sinapian ata ng kasipagan si Xander ngayon ah!" Chris said smiling.

"All right bro, you know how to wash the dishes so I won't have to worry about the plates. Huwag mo lang silang basagin dahil lagot ako kay mommy. Thank you!" Jake said and walked out of the dining area and the two idiots followed him.

I already started washing the dishes. Well, I know some household chores like cleaning because mom always teach me how to clean, wash clothes, etc. when I was still a kid.

After I washed the dishes I went back to the living room. "I'm going home already" Chris said goodbye and took his travel bag.

Mark also said goodbye, saying "I'm going home too". So Jake and I were the only ones left here in their living room.

We just talked for a while before I said goodbye to go home as well. "I'll bring you home. I'll just get bored  here at home because I'm sure my cousin and my sister won't pay attention to me" He said.

"What's your cousins ​​name?" I asked him as we were on our way to our subdivision.

"Sharia Kate Velasco, why?" Velasco? so it means he's the daughter of my father's business partner. "Nothing" I answered.