Chapter 07: Aoba Johsai

HARUTO QUICKLY OPENED THE GYM DOOR a little too hard, startling the team inside. He hopped onto the floor and quickly tied his shoes.

"Sorry I'm late!!"

"Ah Yachi sleeping in late again?" Ennoshita teased as he helped the late boy up from the ground.

"No!" Haruto said while blushing from the embarrassment and he said that a little too quickly making the second years around you laugh a little.

"I was just caught up at home." Haruto crossed his arms as he looked at the match going on.

"Yeah, caught in your bed sheet." Suga snickered, making the other team members laugh.

"Sugaaa you're so mean." the pair of beautiful green and yellow blended eyes whined. Causing the older to let out a little chuckle.

'He is really pretty, even whining..' Suga's thoughts.

Haruto looked back onto the court looking at the duo. "Has Hinata gotten any sets?"

"Yeah." Ennoshita answered.

"But right now they're all getting–"

Hinata jumped up for another spike, but unfortunately.

It was blocked.

"Blocked again." suga finished.

"You're gonna keep getting blocked. Why don't you give him one of your royal sets. The one that knocks out your opponent and team mates!" Tsukishima remarked about making Haruto and Kageyama grow a tick mark.

"Tsukishima's got a lot of nerve huh." Haruto whispered under his breath as he popped all his kicks ready to have a showdown.

"Calm down Yachi-san!" Kinoshita said, holding the said boy back. Haruto watched as the ravenette walked away from the beanpole.

'At least he didn't beat him up.'

Suddenly the ball was handed to Kageyama as he got ready to serve. Haruto instantly remembered that their Captain was on the other team.

'Ah shit.'

As the ball went to the other side of the court, it was picked up by none other than Daichi.

'There goes their chance–'

Haruto leaned on Ennoshita in defeat.

"It's all over Enno, at this point they're gonna lose."

"Oh come on Yachi, I thought you had faith in them." He said moving to the side almost made the other fall on the floor.

'I want you to lean on me but it's not good for my heart so..'

"Ehh! Let me lean!" Before the other replied.

"Well if the rumors are to be believed, the nickname "King of the Court" was given to him by the player at Kitagawa First."