Chapter 17

Previously on Chapter 16

"I love you too, Hiccup..." I said, after we pull away from the kiss. He place a soft kiss on my forehead. I wrap my arms around my waist. I lean my head on his chest. He runs his hand through my hair, making me close my eyes at the soothing feeling of being in his arms.

-This Is Bad-

Y/N P.O.V

We are getting everything ready, because we'll be going back on the move to find a new place. Hiccup know how sensitive I am about the Hidden World. So he won't take everyone there. He's also keeping it a secret that he had found the Hidden World, and he's doing it for my sake. I am truly grateful for it.

I'm currently making sure we have everything, because the last thing we want is to leave a trail for that man to find. We'll do everything we can to go untraceable. So he'd never find us.

I turn my head when I hear someone struggling. I walk up to him. "What's the matter?" I asked. He turns her head to look at me.

"I can't carry this thing. It's too heavy..." he said. I turn to look at where she's pointing to see an iron work. I turn to look at the man as she breathe heavily. "We can't leave everything to the dragons, or they'll be exhausted" he added. I hum softly at what she said.

"Step aside please..." I said. He did as I told. I focus on my magic as a pair of dragon wings appear on my back.

I fly towards the iron object and grab it

I fly towards the iron object and grab it. I fly higher and the object gets lifted off the ground. I turn to look at the man, to see him staring at me in awe.

"Where do you want to place it?" I asked. He points to a certain direction. I nod my head and flies towards where he's pointing at. I turn to him. "Here?" I asked. He nods his head. I nod back and lower the object down.

I land on the ground and the wings on my back vanishes. I let out a sigh as I start to feel tired. I stumble a little and someone catches me before I fall to the ground. I turn my head to see Hiccup.

"Woah there... are you okay?" He asked. I smile softly at him and nod my head. He seems unconvinced. He scoops me up in his arms and places me into a sitting position on top of a rock. "Take it easy with your magic, Y/N..." he said. I let out a sigh and nod my head. He smiles softly at me. He gently places a soft kiss on my forehead and walk away, probably to make sure everyone is ready before we leave.

***

I sense something coming our way. I turn my head to see Ruffnut on an unfamiliar dragon. She was captured by my father's troop. We were planning to rescue her. So to see her here is a shock to everyone. Especially since she came with no sign of injuries.

"How did you get out?" I asked. She turns to look at me and giggles, being gleeful. She didn't act like anyone who had just been kidnapped before. I just place my hands on my hips, staring at her. Can't she be serious for once?

Hiccup makes his way towards us. He's also shocked to see Ruffnut here. "Did anyone followed you?" He asked. I turn to look at Ruffnut, waiting for her respond.

"I don't know... I never looked back" she said. My eyes widened at what she said. I turn to look at Hiccup to see the same reaction from him. I notice Toothless running towards a certain direction and spotted the Light Fury.

He rushes towards her, only for a net to trap him. Hiccup stares in horror. "Toothless!!" He yelled out for his best-friend. I lift my hand, trying to use my magic to release Toothless. But they're already too far for me. I try to fly towards it, but Hiccup quickly grabs my hand.

"What are you doing Hiccup! I need to save Toothless! Don't you want to save your dragon?" I said. I try to make him let my hand go. But he tighten his grip.

"Of course I want to save him. He's my best-friend! But don't even think about going alone. You know that your father is after you too. I can't take the risk of you getting captured too. You may have magic. But your energy will get drained if you fight them alone" he said. I can see the sadness in his voice.

Toothless has been the only friend he could truly rely on. Now to have him taken away must be hard for him. I let out a sigh and wrap my arms around him.

"We'll save your dragon..." I said. He just buries his face into the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around him tightly, trying my best to give him a sense of reassurance. I turn my head towards the direction where Toothless got taken. If we're going to save Toothless, we're gonna need a plan.

We pull away from the hug. Hiccup turn to the others and starts talking about what we should do. We also discuss the pros and cons of our plan. I just stand on the side.

I have faith in Hiccup and his plan. Hiccup is a smart guy. He won't make a plan that's too risky for everyone. But even so, I can't help but feel worry. We're up against a very selfish person. A man who's willing to do anything to get things to go his way. A man... who's unfortunately my father.  

Time-skip

I'm wiping D/N's scale as we prepare ourselves for the battle. We have to do everything we can to help Toothless. Hiccup is sitting on a rock not far from me, his eyes scans through the paper where he has written his plans. Worry is shown on his face, making me frown.

I walk up to him and sit down next to him. I gently wrap my arms around his neck. He let out a sigh and leans his body against me. I run my hand through his hair.

"Everything will be okay... we'll save Toothless. I'm sure we can" I said. He nods his head, his arms slowly snaking around my waist. "Good will always win against evil..." I said.

"Yeah... thank you, love. For reassuring me" he said. He pulls away from the hug and smiles at me. I smile back and cups his cheeks. He leans his forehead against mine. "What would I do without you? I'd probably be so lost" he said, placing his hands on top of mine.

"Hey... don't think that way. I will be lost without you. You taught me how to trust again. You taught me... how to love again. You and I... we complete each other. I love you, Hiccup" I said. He smiles softly at me. I caress his cheeks softly.

"I love you too, Y/N" he said. He closes the gap between us, gently placing his lips against mine. I close my eyes and gently kisses him back. I wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. Hang in there, Toothless...

We're coming for you

*to be continued*