29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing

Start from the beginning

I blinked at the shredded mess and lowered my hands to my sides. "Welp. I have no clue why you did it but considering Painter might've worked really hard on that, that wasn't cool. Just saying."

"Forgive me," she spat, crossing her arms. I stand feeling awkward and utterly confused as she just stands there in silence with her arms crossed, staring at the mess she had just made. "Ok...I'm going to go now..." I say, slowly trying to slip away.

"Wait-" She stopped me, grabbing my arm. I look to her and she sighed, calming herself down. She quickly lets go of my arm and looks aside. "Listen...I just wanted to know if you wanted to ...train with me later maybe? I know that's something you do with the proxies only though...it doesn't have to be training, if you don't want it to be?? We could go hunting together, or we could watch a movie? Anything...?"

I'm so confused. Why does she suddenly even want to talk to me? We never talked much....

"Okay," I plainly replied, trying not to think too much of it. "We can maybe train for a bit and maybe go hunting later? I guess." More kills, the more I get used to it, right? Though the massacre yesterday really helped me out with that.

"That sounds ...great. Thank you..." Judge Angels responded, seeming relive that I agreed to her request. "Meet me down at the basement in a few."

With that, she took off to the stairs. I watched her go still puzzled but shrugged it off and went downstairs myself.

Everyone was everywhere doing their own thing. I pass by the living room trying to ignore and avoid everyone as usual because I hate when there's more than 5 pastas in the same room, but of course someone confronts me anyways.

I watch as Bloody Painter quickly steps up to me, his hands behind his back. "(Y/N). Did you get the thing?"

Assuming the obvious thing was the drawing he left me infront my door, I nodded. "Yeah I got it, and it was awesome thank you! But uh, could you maybe talk to your girl or something...she's acting really weird and stuff and I don't think she really liked the drawing you gave me..."

"What..." Painter uttered, then I saw him clench his fists at his sides. "Did she ruin your drawing?? Of course she did, that little-...nevermind, I'll just draw another picture for you. I'll even do 10 if I have to so she can't destroy them all. Do you want ...me to?"

I only stare at Painter with a confused expression. He looked really pissed when I mentioned Judge Angels, and Angels was angry when I showed her what he gave me. I have an idea in my head for what might be going on, and I don't like how it seems like I'm being dragged into the middle of it. I'm tired of being the center of every single person in this mansion's issues, honestly.

"You really don't have to do that. Please don't," I reply kind of offishly. Suddenly, Painter stepped closer to me and placed his hands on my shoulders, making me tense up in discomfort. "I have an idea. To make up for her ruining your drawing, you'll come with me later, hunting. I'll paint you a new image with our victims blood...how does that sound?"

I spot in the corner of my eye BEN and Glitchy Red smirking and audibly chuckling at me and Painter being so close so I quickly back out of Painter's grasp. "I don't know BP, might have stuff to do we'll see," I quickly respond. "Catch up with you later!"

"(Y/N) wait-"

I quickly turn from him before listening to what he had to say and run and jump at the two video game pastas with my fists ready.