Chapter Fifteen

It has been a great week, but I really wanted to get home to my baby. I still can't believe Luke proposed to me.

Today we were going home and I can't wait. We planned our wedding out a bit, and we decided the color theme would be a very faded pink and white.

We boarded our flight and it was late so I fell asleep on the way home. We got home at 11:00pm. We went to pick up Lyla and I'm sure she would be glad to see me.

My mom answered the door tiredly in her robe & slippers and smiled, hugging me. "How was the trip?" My mom asked.

I nodded and pulled out my finger with the ring on it. She gasped. "You're getting married?! He proposed?! I can't believe this!!" She started crying and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back.

"Yeah he proposed at the beach. It was so romantic. The sun was setting and the waves were so calm. Also the weather was perfect." I said.

"I'm so happy for you!" She said. "Come on in, Lyla is sleeping." I came in and got my baby. She was sleeping but when she heard me she woke up and touched my face.

"Mommy's back!" I said to her kissing her head. "Mam mam mam." She said.

We drove home and Lyla fell asleep again so I put her asleep after Luke said his hello's. We weren't tired because we slept for 5 hours so we discussed our wedding.

We knew what theme we wanted and we knew what we wanted to wear. I shopped online and ordered a light pink dress and white high heals. I bought Luke a white tuxedo but I bought 2 of them because knowing him, he will probably spill something on it. And he also got black dress shoes.

For my veil, it was just white and I ordered that to. My hair would be up in a bun and have braids with it. I know we just got proposed, but hey, it's my dream wedding.

For Lyla, she would wear an dress similar to mine, and white shoes. And I wanted all girls to wear pink dresses and all boys to wear white tuxedos. It would be perfect.