Epilogue

I finished work and picked Lyla up from gymnastics. She was training to be a level 6. My little girl was already 8. "Hi Mom." She said, scrambling into the back seat and buckling up.
"Hi sweetie. How was practice today?" I asked her, checking my mirror before backing up.

"Good. I got my back tuck on the floor." She beamed. "Wow! Good job honey!" I exclaimed. "We have to go pick up your brother from baseball and your sister up from daycare." I said.

"Okay." She replied, staring out the window.
We picked her 6 year old brother, Logan, up from baseball, and then her 3 year old sister, Julie, from daycare. After picking up all my kids, I drove them home for lunch. Tyler would be home by then. I parked the car in the driveway and Lyla and Logan ran inside before I could say anything. I sighed and smiled, unbuckling Julie from her car seat and carrying her inside.

"We're home." I announced when I walked in, closing the door. Tyler came in, with Logan on his back and Lyla on his side. He greeted me with a kiss and then I put down Julie so she could go play. Walking into the kitchen, I wondered what I should make for lunch. I looked through the fridge and freezer until I finally decided that Tyler could cook some hotdogs on the grill and we could have some corn on the cob with a side of some fruit salad.

After making everything, we sat outside on our back deck and ate. Lyla and Logan told me all about their day, and Julie threw food everywhere. Typical 3 year olds. When Lyla, Logan, and Tyler finished eating, they all hurried into our rather large, fenced backyard and started playing ball.

I cleaned up the mess and took Julie down to see what the big kids were doing. We joined in with them, and during the game, Logan threw the ball at me, I wasn't paying attention so I ended up tripping and falling over. Lyla and Logan ran over and tackled me, laughing, Tyler walked over with Julie and he put her on top of the pile, then rolled down next to me.

Life has many hard times. And, life also has many good times. Either way, you just have to take the moment and make it perfect. This moment is one of those perfect moments. Life is just too good to be true sometimes.

A/N: Yay! That's it for this book. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I put a lot of thought into it and I think it turned out good. Thank you so much for reading!! I don't think I'm going to make a sequel. But I just really hope you guys liked this book and if you want you can check out my other books. Have a nice day 😊
-LiveLaughAriana