I was "haunting" too. I was behind someone too.

Everyone burst out into chatters and theories. They said protecting her and being with her every second of the day will be their goal. I couldnt respond as if I were hit with an anvil. Her words shot me like a bullet to the chest. I made sure to keep my mouth shut incapable of wanting to speak, afraid I'll let out something I'm not supposed to. Scared, confused, I got up not wanting to hear a word.

Everyone was so concerned about her, some were afraid it'll happen to them, thinking probably Lisa wasn't the only one targeted. And they were right. I looked at Yuri from outside as I left, who's pupils expanded, which meant she was in deep thought. I heard she met Lisa already yesterday, which meant she knew it all. She knew she wasn't the only one and now I know it too.

I looked around, never been so petrified in my life. My legs seemed to have been shaking way too much. My mind had gone blank. How could it be? I thought I was the only one messing with Yuri- even though she deserves it. I didn't think Lisa was going through the same thing. I was worried for her definately, but I never knew she had a parasite to her too. It was now that I took in Lisa and Yuri's shoes. We had to find a way to get rid of Lisa's demon. But how would I know that when I myself am someone elses'.

But it was never Lisa. It was never supposed to be her.

There's a third person haunting her.

I walked in the hallways like a dead corpse. I just wanted to go home and cry my eyes out. Shaken, I knew this was grave. It'd been so long since I actually felt like this. Shocked, not knowing what I need to do. There's no one with me either, no one I can talk to. These thoughts- fuck. It was happening again. I increased my speed heading out of the campus. I needed my medicines. The antidepressants. I felt my blood curling and my face getting hot. The world was pausing yet spinning at the same time. Memories were flashing. I can never forget it. It'll always come back hurting me, traumatizing me. I know I can't get rid of it as long as the strings are attached. I wanted to scream my lungs out. I wanted to die.

Again.

1st person pov

It had been so long since me and Lisa and Heejin did this. We three met up at my house and had a small movie date. Heejin had decided it and there was no reason for a no. Plus this was probably the last time we'd spend time together before our exams. I prepared all the food and we decided on the theme of our outfits as 'homeless', which all three of us nailed without an effort. We chose a children's movie mainly so that we could make very much needed annotations every now and then and it was clearly working.

"I don't know what to do now I-"

"Rail her motherfucka"

"Bitch they're like seven." I wheezed responding to Heejin. I looked at Lisa bursting into a series of giggles.

I really didn't think it'd be this easy to divert Lisa's attention. I'm pretty sure she's still thinking about it but as long as she's happy everythings okay. I haven't told her about my dreams yet and there's a reason. But I'll tell her very soon.

"Did you see that monster!? It's eyes popped out like footballs."

"Me when Jimin"
"Me when Vernon"

Lisa and Heejin said together making me spit out my coke.

"Wait footballs? They don't even have balls." Heejin said throwing a popcorn in the air which missed her mouth.

"Oh oh how do you know though." Lisa teased then throwing a popcorn at her making her gasp as she threw one back.

"Guys no popcorn fight my parents are coming in a few days." I blurted out before things could get wild. Heejin and Lisa shared a look before fake pouting.