Thirteen

"Stop it"

"Stop what"

"Stop faking it all the time"

"What are you trying t-"

"Stop bloody giving a shit about people. Stop acting like you care. Stop hanging around with everyone acting all sweet when you know that isn't the real you."  They yelled. Still not as loud as all the previous acts they put up.

My body shaked and my senses went wild. I could feel the anger in their voice. One wrong move and I'm probably getting killed tonight. I was aware this was a dream- or one of those things. I was lucky enough to make it so far. Surprisingly I don't feel very vulnerable.

"I-I dont get wh-"
"Shut your mouth. I didn't say you could speak."

Why am I listening to her. For once she's not being violent. I can speak. Although everything is black and the voice seems like I'm reading it and not listening I can sense the violence and venom in there tone.

"Stop blinding everyone into your tricks, just wait until I untie your knot and throw the ribbon out in the public"

"Wh-"

It was happening again. My voice came out as whispers, vanishing into thin air.

"Stop. Just stop everything I wish you'd just... die. Right now."

"Wh- Ah"

As if the stone stuck in my throat had been removed. I coughed trying to get rid of the what seemed like rash in my burning throat.

"Why don't you fucking elaborate when I say I have no idea what I've done. Does it feel good to threaten, object and abuse an innoc-"

The mock was again closed as I felt suffocated in the throat. How have I not died yet. It was like being choked but from the inside, just milder than all my previous mesmerizing experiences.

"Does it feel good? To be faking your cute little 'innocent girl' image all the time when you know there's a fucking sadistic bitch under that mask?"

'Who you calling sadistic huh'

I screamed in anger in my thoughts not wanting to tear my throat apart.

"Just wait my love. Wait until I find evidence."

I woke up with the dream ending abruptly. My eyes shooting around in all directions trying to figure out something. I looked at my hands and stretched my body. Nothing. No fresh bruises or sprains or broken bones. The sudden confidence while facing them seemed to be overwhelming me. I had so many more questions. So much more to say. I shouldn't have agitated them. I ruffled my mess hair looking into the mirror on the side of my bed. Damn, I look like a stray dog gotten into a fight with a rooster. I got up walking to my desk decisively. This sudden strike of pride that hit me shouldn't go to waste.

I tore a page from my notebook and proceeded to list down everyone's name from my campus who I knew.

Taehyung
Heejin
Lisa
Hoseok
Jimin
Dahyun
Vernon
Jaebom
Airee
Yoongi
Kern
Yugyeom
Mark
Jennie

I tapped on my pen trying to recall the faces I see everyday. Now, there's two things I'm sure of. First, it's not Taehyung- but we still keep him on the list for now. Second, it has to be someone from our school, how else would they access the school platform? It's either someone I see everyday, talk to a lot or someone who envies me from afar. This doesn't seem like it though, because I don't remember having bad relations with anyone except from Taehyung who isn't an option. He was the victim too.

But if it's someone, like I thought earlier, who I probably don't even know and they're just picking on me with their little games as an action that comes out of neglected or mentally messed up people, it would definately be a bigger issue. I felt myself blank out for a few seconds at my own thoughts.