Chapter 23

*Not edited, read on Patreon for extra and edited chapters*

Liya's P.O.V

I awoke to the sun lighting up the room from the balcony door that was left open all night long.

Yawning, I tried turning around to avoid the harsh light, but the thick arm around my waist prevented that.

A smile overtook my face.

He stayed

He didn't just throw some pretty words out there and fuck me all night long just to satisfy me and keep me happy for the day only to sneak out and get back to work. I just hoped this stuck. I truly did miss him, not just the sex, and fuck me did he please me so fucking good each time, but being in his presence and having him actually acknowledge me.

I could feel my body reacting to last night or this morning, seeing as we finally collapsed at 6 am.

My eyes widen at my pussy getting slick with desire and my nipples hardening.

Again!?

Blake groaned, his hand caressing my stomach as he pulled me closer to his body, his very obvious erection pressing against my back.

Looking over my shoulder, I could see that he was still asleep.

We had a long night, why was I horny again? We had enough sex to last a sane person the rest of the month.

Something was wrong with me, it had to be. I never felt the need to pleasure myself before Blake, so what gives now? Is it because I'm mated to an Alpha? Did my body adapt to keep up with his drive? I had no idea, but I was starting to feel like an addict. A Blake addict to be exact.

I could easily arch my back, wiggle my hips so that his cock would be where I wanted it.

Frustrated with myself, I tried to close my eyes and force myself back to sleep.

Yeah, no. As long as my pussy was wet, I wasn't going back to sleep, yet I wasn't waking Blake up either. I'm sure his jaw was sore from the number of times he'd gone down on me.

Giving in to the temptation, I moved my hips back, wiggling around until his cock nestled between my ass. Arching my back, I sighed out in pleasure as it slid between my slick folds.

Peeking over my shoulder, he was still fast asleep, he really must have been tired, I mean I couldn't blame him, he probably hasn't really slept since his investigation started.

It just made me feel worse as I was trying to use his body while he was trying to get proper rest.

Just one thrust and I'd just go cold shower it up, biting my lip to conceal the moan, my pussy glided along his thick cock.

My body shuddered a bit at the feel of him, fuck I wanted him. Okay, let's practice self-control and take that cold shower.

Grabbing his hand and placing it behind me, I moved forward to leave.

A hand came around, gripping my breast, holding me in place. "Where are you going?" His husky, deep morning voice almost made me cum.

My eyes widened. When did he wake up? "I-shower..."

"What were you doing?" His thumb ran circles around my nipple, making me bite my lip.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Oh yeah? Why is my dick wet?" His hips thrust forward, sliding between my folds. "Tell me," The hand that was under my pillow came around my neck.

I moaned out, not bothering to conceal it this time. "I-I touched you."