4- Adorable

———————-🤍———————-
ROSIE POV

'Has anyone seen my clothes? Why are all my sweatpants and sweatshirts missing?' I yelled from my room. Weeks had passed after I got discharged by the hospital, and everything resumed normal. Soojoo and Jisoo haven't gone out since, much to my surprise. But no one told me anything about why. Now I'm desperately searching for my clothes, which had disappeared out of thin air.

'No! But Jisoo's wearing one!' Jennie yelled from the living room and I ran out, already knowing that Jisoo's the culprit. I smiled secretly at Jisoo, whose eyes had emerged from the blanket as they were having a movie night. I stopped the movie, and looked at Jisoo sternly.

Jisoo was looking adorably guilty, I don't think I can actually get mad at her. The others were smirking at chuckling from the scene, and I tried my best to turn stern. 'Jisoo. Why did you take my sweatshirts?' I asked sternly, holding my laughter as she hung her head adorably.

'Comfy.' She pouted. GOD HOW IS SHE SO ADORABLE?!?!

I sighed. 'Sweatpants?'

'They're comfy.'

'Socks??'

Jisoo took her feet out and revealed my socks that she's wearing right now. 'Also comfy.'

'What about my avocado plushie that you bought for me?' I asked again.

Jisoo pouted and brought out the plushie from her back. God, she's so adorable!!! I hugged it and sat on her lap, snuggling closer to her as I tried to fall asleep.

'Aww. Look at my parents.' Jennie teased and I turned red.

'Shut it mandu.' Jisoo snapped and I flinched. She must've noticed as she immediately put her arms around me, mumbling songs as I tried to fall asleep.

'Look at you guys! So cute!!' Seulgi cooed and I looked up, just in time to see how Jisoo was now looking like a tomato. I was resting on her comfortably, as I suddenly realised what we were doing. We were cuddling. But I didn't care, she's too comfortable. So I scoffed at our 'audience' and closed my eyes again.

'My god Chaeyoung, we're having a movie night and you're trying to sleep??' Momo said and I tried my best to shrug in Jisoo.

'Comfy.' I muttered and the others laughed.

I didn't think I was actually going to fall asleep.

Until I actually did.

————————🤍—————————
JISOO POV

I watched as Chaeyoung's breaths slowly turned softer and slower, falling into slumber. I smiled and put my hand gently on her eyes, lessening the blinding lights from the movie they're currently watching...or i guess they were as their attention completely shifted from the movie to us.

'Okay. You guys are the sweetest.' Jeongyeon whispered and I wanted to hide my face in my hands, but unfortunately, both were occupied as one was on top of Chaeyoung's eyes and one was currently holding Chaeyoung's figure steadily in my arms.

'Oh my god you guys stop it...' They were all snapping pictures of me and Chae and I was desperately trying to shield Chae and my eyes from the flashes coming from the camera. I guess they were too busy taking pictures that they didn't even realise that they had the flash on before it accidentally hurt Lisa's eyes.

After they had calmed down from all the tease and had worn themselves out, I finally let my eyes focus on Rosie. She's so beautiful.
I wonder...I wonder what would she react if she knows that my feelings for her might keep on growing. 'God stop staring, get working, get the maiden before someone else lays a hand on her.' Chaeyoung groaned and everyone chuckled.

'When did you become a poet??' I asked, trying to divert the attention.

'When Mina and I got together.' She replied and I blushed. I hated hearing their love story, but it was obviously better than hearing them bicker all the time.

'She's right you know.' Nayeon mumbled and I closed my eyes. I knew, I knew she's right. I knew I liked Chae. And I know that I have to get her to be mine soon.

'What if she doesn't like me??' I whispered.

'Trust me. You won't be crying out of sadness, I promise.' Jennie murmured as she gave me a side hug, waking Chae. Rosé moaned as she slowly sat up, her eyes focusing on my smiling face and chocolate eyes.

'I'm still tireddd...' Rosie pouted at me and I chuckled.

'Do you still want cuddles?' I asked and her face brightened up.

'Yessssss....' She pouted and I chuckled again, pinching her puffy cheeks, making her blush a faint pink. I hugged her to me, breathing in her earthy scent and smiling contentedly as I felt her nose nuzzling my neck. I brought up my ridiculously shaky hand, placing in gently on her head, stroking it as I hesitantly kissed her cheek.

'You're too cute...' I murmured, as I felt her face muscles move as she smiled shyly. 'And I love you...' I muttered the last bit as quietly as I could so she couldn't hear me.

——————🤍——————
ROSIE POV

A week had passed since I last cuddled with Jisoo, and I missed her cuddles so bad. Like honestly. Argh...I'm falling for her more and more but I don't know what she feels about me...she probably only loves me as a sister...there's no more about it. I stared out at the window, looking at the raindrops pouring out of the sky.

What did I feel about Jisoo?? Obvious. She's one hundred percent the love of my life, I truly fell for her. Jennie and the others always tell me to just confess to her, but it isn't that easy. It isn't at all. They told me that she probably likes me too, but I shouldn't get my hopes up. After all, it's Kim Jisoo we're talking about.

-

Hey folkssss <3 thanks for 200 reads 🥹