3- The Arguement

———————🤍———————
JISOO POV
Flashback

It was early in the morning, and I was going to visit Chae. Suddenly, Soojoo went in front of me.

A drunk Soojoo.

I still couldn't believe that she cheated just before I proposed, so I couldn't face her...not just yet. She tripped and I went to steady her. 'Kim Jisoooooo' She slurred and I looked at her.

'Yes, Soojoo?' I raised an eyebrow and looked at her. She was really drunk out of her mind.

'You...You didn't spend time with me...you went to visit that slut...how dare you...' She continued to slur, and anger rose in my chest as I pushed her away from me. I slapped her in her face hard.

How dare she call her a slut?

'How dare you fucking call her a slut?? Do you even know her? How dare you!!' I yelled and I grabbed her collar. I saw people glancing at us but I couldn't care less.

It was possible that blinks and fans were watching but I didn't care. All I cared about that moment was that this bitch just called my Chipmunk a slut.

'Alllll righhhht then....I'll let youuuu choose...the love of your life who's obviiiiiously me... or that sluuuuut Rosé.' Soojoo slurred and I paused. It was obvious to me what the answer was, anyways.

'I'm sorry, but I'll choose Rosé. You ask me why? I'll tell you that firstly, I knew her longer than I ever known you. Secondly, these past weeks I have ignored her and all I talk to her about was you. I spent less time with her as you took all of mine. She never complained about it. Now, I take a few days to be with her, take care of her when she's sick, you make me choose between you and her. Thirdly, she's...I learnt that she's way more important to me. And most importantly, she's...she's someone so cute, so adorable, so kind and sweet that I will never want to hurt even the slightest bit.' I emphasised the words.

Soojoo gasped, then pushed me. 'Leave, slut.'

I left madly.
———————🤍———————
SANA POV

My talk with my girlfriend, Tzuyu was interrupted by a yell. I looked, and shared a horrified look with Tzu. In front of me, was our Jisoo unnie and her girlfriend, Soojoo. I could hear them arguing, so I whipped my phone out and started recording. My heart completely melted when Jisoo explained why she chose Rosé, and I knew in that moment, Jisoo was the right one for Rosie.

I looked at Tzuyu, and the look on her face told me that she's thinking the same as what I am. When Jisoo left to go up to Rosie, I quickly stopped the recording and followed her. When she went into the toilet and Rosie was asleep, I played the recording to my fellow best friends.

Everyone except me and Tzuyu gasped when they heard what Jisoo said. When they looked up, Jennie was already in tears. 'Oh my gosh..she chose her? She chose Rosie, instead of Soojoo...?? they're honestly a good ship, now that I think about it...' Jennie wiped her tears as we all nodded.

'What will we tell Chae?' Nayeon asked and we shook our heads.

'Nothing. Let them figure it out.'

———————-🤍———————-
JISOO POV

She called me a slut. She actually called me a slut. My heart broke, knowing that the person that I was about to propose to just called me a damn slut. I spent so much time with her, I thought that she was the love of my life. But I wasn't so sure anymore. Chaeng's still asleep, so I used this moment to talk to my friends. I hope it'll be some help and drag me out of this mess.

'Guys...I have a problem.' I started weakly, I knew Jennie was angry and I was at fault. I hated myself for what she said.

'Yes, chu? What is it?' Lisa turned to me and raised her eyebrows worriedly. I don't usually ask for help, but this time, I admit I really did need to use some.

'I don't know what's wrong with me.' I whispered into my fingers, looking down at the tiled room floor.

Jennie sighed.

'You don't know what's wrong with you as you were so sure that Soojoo's the love of your life but now that you argued, you're not so sure anymore.' I looked up questioningly. How did they know?? But I guess they have their ways. I nodded at Jennie sighed again.

'What do you feel about Rosie?'

A single question. A single question that made my brain work harder than normal. 'She's my sister.' I chuckled secretly. I wondered how much truth my answer held.

This time Jihyo sighed. 'Jisoo, what do you feel when you're with her? Think. When she's with you, chatting, hugging, or even comforting you. What do you feel?'

I thought again. Harder. I knew what the answer was, Im just too frightened to admit it.

'I like her hugs.' That was all I whispered softly out. Jihyo shared a look with the others, as if I'm on the right track.

'Think harder. Why do you like her hugs?' She asked again.

'Because...it's comfy.' I whispered again.

Jihyo was about to ask me to think again, so I blurted out the truth. 'Happy.' One word. She makes me feel happy. Very happy. With her, I could talk freely. I could share everything with her without being afraid of speaking the wrong words like I usually fear when I'm with Soojoo.

'You're on the right track.' Tzuyu gently said.

'Happy. I feel...I feel happy with her.' I whispers and closed my eyes, letting the tears wet my eyes. Happy. That's it. I feel happy with Rosie.

'Yes. Do you love her??' Dahyun asked instantly, making me widen my eyes. Like her? Of course I liked her. But love? Butterflies soared through my tummy, and I convinced myself that it's because I love her like a sister.

Yes, that must be it.

'Yes, of course I do. She's a sister to me.' I said as I wondered again whether I was lying to myself and just simply wanted to push away the truth. They all sighed in unison.

'Imagine Rosie, kissing someone on the lips. Imagine her making out with someone else, touching someone else's body, looking at someone else lovingly and tenderly. What would you feel??' Jennie asked.

'I would feel...I don't know.'

'Imagine. Imagine Rosie kissing someone else. Imagine her being someone else's girlfriend. Imagine her marrying someone else. Imagine her kissing someone else passionately. What would you feel?' Jennie tried again and I sucked in a breath as I imagined the scene.

'I'd feel angry.' Anger was rising in my tummy. No...that can't happen. I wont let that happen.

'Angry because...'

'I'd want to be the one she's kissing.' My eyes completely widened as I said that sentence. Jennie and the others, however, smiled. 'I'd want to be the one that she's kissing, Id want to be the one that she's making out with, I'd want to be the one that she loved. Id want to.' I said quietly.

'Yeah, you've got a huge crush on our little Rosie Posie.' Sana laughed and Jennie giggled with everyone else.

'Of course Id be angry.' I whispered the last sentence, hoping no one could hear it. But me, usually being the idiot, of course it was heard by the others.

'Well? What should you do now?' Lisa raised her eyebrows, as if she's telling me that I should go in and confess everything.

'I...I should uhh confess?' I stuttered and they smiled.

'That wasn't so hard to admit, was it??' Momo said teasingly, and I slapped her arms jokingly.

-