"He's an asshole." I muttered under my breath.
"Peter could you please stop looking at him?" I was so short to yell because I couldn't be in this room with him without thinking about what he did.

"Alright?" Peter turned around looking confused but worried.

"Is something wrong here?" I heard the voice of Tobias rang in my ears and I stood up.

"Nope! Totally fine." Uriah said popping the 'p'.

"Excuse me guys. I'm in the pit. Just need a bit more quiet place." I told them not once glancing at my so called brother.

As I arrived in the pit I was watching people climb up walls and wrestling out of fun.

I sat down on a rock looking at the mothers playing with their child.
"She works at nights by the water. She's gone astray, so far away from her fathers daughter." I hummed the melody of a song running through my brain.
"She just wants a life for her baby. All on her own, no one will come. She's got to save him."
I didn't notice Uriah, Peter and the girls walk in with our instructors at the time.
"She tells him 'Oh love! No one's, ever gonna hurt you love. I'm gonna give you all of my love! Nobody matters like you!' She tells him 'Your life ain't gon' be nothing like my life! You're gonna grow and have a good life. I'm gonna do what I've got to do!"

"You never told us that you can sing!" Peter shrieked out loud and caught my attention. I had my eyes so close I really was lost in my own reality.

"Because I know you since yesterday Peter Pan and I didn't sang since 4 years I think. Just didn't found the time and my father literally threw my piano through my window." I pursed my lips at the memory.

Peter went to open his mouth but before he could say something I told him: "He threw it out and the wall went with it. He didn't really through it all the way through the window."

"I can't believe he did that. Not even my dad would do that and he hates me because he always says my playing is horrible and he'll get ear cancer from it" Peter made his new friends and me laugh.

"I like your father!" Uriah stated and got a glance from Peter. "Do you guys have siblings?" He looked at me and Peter.

"Well I have a big and little sister and big brother. All in Candor. Polly, Peppa and Paul. And yes our parents named us all with an 'p' at the beginning because they thought that names that starts with 'P' are intelligent and rational! That went wrong." Peter bit his lip so he couldn't laugh.

"Don't you have a brother Dais?" Uriah asked towards me and I squinted for a split second to Tobias they are in earshot so they would here whatever I'd say.

"Big brother his name was Tobias. My father said he transfared to Erudite. Well don't really think he did 'cuz he was dumb as fuck."

"Don't you were with him at the ceremony?" Marlene raised her eyebrow.

"Oh...eh yeah I had the flu that's why I didn't come and after my father came home alone he said Tobias transfared to Erudite. Now I think he told me this so I couldn't transfer to Erudite and stay at Abnegation."

"Why wouldn't you follow your brother? I'm happy that I'm with my big brother Zeke. He's family." Uriah stated looking over to a dark skinned boy flirting with a dark haired girl.