+

It was regrettable that Jung Heewon wasn't here. If she saw this man in front of me, she would never speak nonsense about my sponsor again. "Cough, Cough," I stared at Alyona with my eyes twitching. "What?" Cha Sangkyung looks irritated. "Oh... Sorry," Cha Sangkyung said, "I have a burden of seeing things. Can I look at you and the lady beside you once?" He ignored Alyona's teasing antics. "Yes." Yes, he could try.

[The character 'Cha Sangkyung' has used Law of Interest Lv. 2!]

The stigma 'Law of Interest' was quite interesting among the investigation techniques in Ways of Survival. It didn't reveal the attributes window of the opponent but it was a skill that roughly gave information about the personality of the opponent. In other words, he would see an 'Easily fooled Demonic Enemy' if the person was 'good', while he would see a 'Back-stabbing Demonic Enemy' if the person was 'bad.' For example...

[The character 'Cha Sangkyung' has discovered that you are a demonic enemy that shouldn't be touched.]

"T-This?" It was like this. "King, why are you acting like this?" He then turned to Alyona, The girl beside me smiled and outstretched her hand while smiling big. "Nice to meet you I'm Alyona." The one-eyed bald man smiled and shook her hand.

[The character 'Cha Sangkyung' has discovered that Incarnation Alyona is a demonic enemy that shouldn't be made as an enemy.]

[The character 'Cha Sangkyung' is greatly disturbed.]

"D-Demonic enemy!" Cha Sangkyung shouted with a pale face.  "Huh? It can't be..." At his words, the group members of the Maitreya King simultaneously looked at us. The atmosphere became tense when Cha Sangkyung urgently added. "N-Nothing. I have made a mistake."

"Huh? There's nothing?" Alyona giggled mockingly and leaned her arm on my shoulder. "Yes, it is nothing. Everyone back off." Indeed. He would be a fool to ignore the warning of the constellation. By the way, a demonic enemy that shouldn't be touched and a demonic enemy that shouldn't be made an enemy...

Maybe the One-eyed Maitreya didn't want to fight with me and Alyona. "Sigh... it isn't surprising." The dubious thing was the reaction of the long-haired man. It was momentary but there was an expression of 'regret' on his face. "The plan will start in one hour. I'm looking forward to your participation despite being a bit late."

Cha Sangkyung said before returning to his group members. The first encounter with Gung Ye ended like this. (TL: Gung Ye had a slight mention earlier in the novel. He is a king who proclaimed himself a Buddha and became a tyrant who sentenced death to anyone opposing him, including his wife)

"Phew, it almost became a major event. I'm glad." Alyona looks around the place still latched to my side, "It is absurd to say that he is a king who knows the hearts of the people." I sighed and look at the man, "Haha, Gung Ye might be recorded as a tyrant later on but he was a good and wise king first. You never know what will happen in the future. History can change."

I looked carefully at the long-haired man and asked, "By the way, who are you?" I already who is he just wanted to hear it from him. "Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Han Sooyoung. I am Cha Sangkyung's assistant." Bingo, the name Alyona mentioned after the head at Chungmuro station was bashed by the regressor.

I immediately used a skill to be more sure. "Oh, Nice name, Do you love stories? I kinda get that you're a person who loves reading or... Writing." The man in front of us tenses up, I gripped Alyona's hand. "Oh, I love writing and reading stories!" The man smiled strangely at us and nodded.