2.1: Overworked

Vincent has been focusing on nothing but school for the past two weeks. He spends half his time in his room working, and the other half is spent in class or at the library.

The boyfriends were conflicted on what to do exactly. Vincent is an adult- kinda. And they know how much stress his parents put on him about grades. They mutually decided to give Vincent some time to study and handle this himself, with a few exceptions.

Kevin picked him up from the library every day and took him to lunch to be sure that he was actually eating,

Adrian texted him some inspiring notes about how much he loved him and would love him no matter what so Vincent knows that they're here for him.

And Felix would kick him off his laptop at night and cuddled with him to make sure he actually slept.

But, was it enough?

Finally after the current week was over and Vincent's major exams had passed, they decided it was time to confront Vincent about it.

Vincent was working in his room when all three boyfriends walked in. They just stood there at the doorway and stared at him for a few minutes.

It took a while for Vincent to notice. He was so focused on getting this done, he couldn't look away for a-

Vincent jumped at the sudden realization that they were all there. "How long have you been standing there?!"

Felix shrugged. "Long enough, we need to talk to you."

Vincent gulped. "Oh. Is everything...okay?"

"Everything is fine." Kevin reassures him.

Adrian smiles and grabs Vincent's hand. "Come on."

They drag him into the living room and guide him to t he couch.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"Vince, we think you may be overworking yourself again."

"I don't overwork myself that much!" Vincent says. "At least not as much as Adrian!"

Felix side-eyes Adrian who suddenly seemed very interested in the ceiling. "Trust me, we know."

"But that doesn't mean you don't do it too. What's going on?" Kevin asks.

Vincent sighs. "My parents called...they don't think I'm taking college as seriously as I should."

"And you believe that?" Felix asked.

"It's not true, Vin." Kevin says.

"You get gay A's!" Adrian defended.

"I know." Vincent sighs.

"Have you been repressing your regression throughout all this?" Kevin asks.

Vincent sighs and nods. "A little."

"Vince-" Felix started to speak.

"I know! I know it's wrong!" Vincent shouts before Felix could say anything. He sighs again. "It's just hard. Sometimes I think it's too much on you or too distracting for me. I know it's not true but I can't stop the thoughts."

"Hey, we're here for you." Kevin says, resting a gentle hand on the preps shoulder. "Anytime you feel that way, feel free to ask us again and again to remind you how much we love you; Big you and little you. Trust me, it never gets old to express." Kevin holds Vincent's face and kisses the top of his forehead.

"Okay." Vincent breathes out with a smile and a slight blush across his face.

"And regression is not distracting you, it's helping you relax. I know you do better on tests and junk when you take some time to de-stress beforehand." Felix says.

"You can always come to us. We love you so much, it's impossible for us to stop. Please, talk to us if you feel this bad again." Adrian cries.

"Okay, I won't repress my regression anymore, and I'll be more honest with you all and tell you when something is wrong, I promise." Vincent says.

They all sit down on the couch for a group hug, and then they watched a movie. It wasn't long before Vincent regressed.

Things are going to be okay.