Chapter 31

TW: Gore, death, fighting, cussing (that's pretty much all of this chapter so good luck soldiers)

Wilbur and Raylyn approached the fighting couple. Both scared for what was to come next in their interaction with the two.

"You love me Dream! Not him, stop fucking defending him!" George screamed, shoving Dream away. He looked over noticing Wilbur approaching with Raylyn.

"You" George growled. He ran forward, wings springing from his back as he jumped into the air and tackled Wilbur to the ground.

"Holy shit!" Wilbur cried as George landed on top of him. George punched Wilbur as hard as he could, Wilbur felt as if his face had just caved in. George not stopping for a second repeating beating Wilbur's face and relishing in the blood that spilt. Wilbur made it so his skin was burning to the touch, causing George to flying off him screaming his pain.

"You mother fucker! You can't stop me that easily!" George pulled out two katana swords seemingly out of thin air. Wilbur stared in shock as George dove back down to get another strike.

Wilbur jumped out the way. Fully embracing his demon form. Both Raylyn and Dream stared that the two celestial beings in shock. Neither of them expected to see two people they thought they'd known, to not even be human.

Wilbur ran away, hoping he could find something, anything, he could use to protect himself. George flew high up into the air again, ready to dive down again.

"Wilbur!" He heard Raylyn call out to him. They were holding up some large piece of metal. Wilbur ran over to them and quickly grabbed the large metal. It was lighter than it looked but it seemed like it might be able to hold up well. He ran away from Dream and Raylyn to keep them from getting hurt.

George flew down and scraped the edge of the sword along the makeshift shield. George landed and continuously hit the shield relentlessly. Hell bent on hitting the man who stood behind it. Jumping around to try and get a clear shot at him. Wilbur used this to his advantage to keep George distracted and swept the brunette off his feet. George landed on his back and Wilbur took this moment to jump on top of the man. He pinned down his arms so he couldn't hit him with the swords.

"Stop this! What are you thinking?!" Wilbur screamed down at him. But George only responded in screams of pain as Wilbur's hands burned away at the skin on his wrists.

"Let go! Let go!" George cried, he struggle and wriggled his body under Wilbur.

"Only if you promise not to attack me!" Wilbur responded gripping tighter.

"Fine fine! Just let go!" He screeched. Wilbur jumped off and backed away from George. George sat up and rubbed his wrist, tears in the corners of his eyes.

Wilbur's skin returned to normal, and he dropped the sheet of metal as he stepped further from George. Dream and Raylyn quickly running up to him. Raylyn checking his arms and torso as Dream held his face.

"Oh Wilbur, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I angered George by trying to break up with him. And he thought it was you making me do it. He's completely lost it." Dream rambled worriedly, checking Wilbur's face all over.

"Dream, it's alright it's not your fault. I've known that George was off his rockers for awhile now." Wilbur tried to calm the blonde. Caressing his face as well.

"Dream! Get away from him!" George screamed as he stood up, blood rubbed on his face from where he wiped it with his arm.

"George you don't control me! I don't want to be with you anymore, I want to be with Wilbur!" Dream yelled back, taking Wilbur's hand in his own.