Chapter 23

Currently under a Tornado warning and in a thunderstorm, so I see no reason not to write some Dreambur instead of doing my LEQ for History <3

Wilbur decided to excuse himself from the game room to use the bathroom. He turned out of the room but only took 6 steps before someone grabbed his shoulder.

He turned around to see a furious George staring up at him, with an extremely tight grip on his bicep.

"Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend." George seethed through gritted teeth. For an angel, George was rather aggressive.

Wilbur attempted to yank his arm from George's tight grip. But only ended up slightly shaking the Brunette in his place, making him stumble a bit.

"Are you threatened by me, sweetheart?" Wilbur leaned down to get in George's face. If he couldn't get away by force, than he could just annoy himself out of the situation.

George's face scrunched up, but he didn't back down. "He's mine, so back the fuck off!" George began to dig his nails into Wilbur's skin.

Wilbur began prying at his fingers to make George release. "Let me go you fuck!" Wilbur could feel George's nails pierce skin. He was still wearing his white t-shirt from last night, so blood began to soak through the fabric. "George! Let go!" Wilbur desperately clawed at the angel's hand.

"Tell me you'll stay the fuck away from my boyfriend, you piece of shit!" George gritted digging his nails deeper. Wilbur swore his nails were getting sharper. They felt like small knives tearing apart his skin.

"You mother fucker! Let go you fucking asshole! You don't own Dream, he can talk to whoever the fuck he wants to." Wilbur bit his lip to ignore the pain. Angels must be able to affect him differently since he's only ever felt pain like this when George has been causing him harm.

"You don't know shit! Once we get back to the city stay away from him! If you get coffee and he's there, ask for another worker. Don't fucking interact with him!" George tugged Wilbur down so they were face to face.

"How am I supposed to ask for another worker without interacting with him?" Wilbur smirked trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his arm.

George groaned at Wilbur's smart ass comment. "I'll make sure you don't interact anymore." George gave him one last right squeeze and let go. Blood dripped down his fingers. George stared at it for a moment before walking past Wilbur to the closest bathroom.

Wilbur waited for him to close the door before wincing and gripping his arm to stop the bleeding. He lifted up it sleeve, and sure enough there were five puncture wounds in the shape of nails on his bicep.

He walked upstairs to his bathroom, he looked at his arm in the mirror. It still was bruised from yesterday morning, with the fresh wound dripping blood down his arm.

"God damn it." Wilbur crouched down and opened the bottom cabinet. Sure enough there was a first aid kit on the side. Wilbur grabbed it and set it on the sink counter.

Inside were some bandages and gauzes that Wilbur grabbed. He first cleaned off the blood with a wet cloth, the wrapped his arm with the wrap and gauzes.

He rolled his shoulder, he sighed in relief when he felt no pain from the movement. The wounds only hurt to touch.

George was really getting out of hand. What was going on with him. It was like he was going absolutely insane. What did he mean that he would make sure they don't interact? How's he going to do that?

Wilbur decided to just ignore it. It wasn't like there was anything George could really do, right?

Wilbur left the bathroom and went back downstairs to the game room. Dream was now playing air hockey with George. He didn't even acknowledge Wilbur's existence. Maybe he's just focused on the game. Wilbur thought. But even as he approached, Dream didn't even look up.

When Wilbur was finally able to get a look at Dream's face, it was completely void of emotion. It was like he was just some mindless puppet going through the motions of the game.

Wilbur glanced over to George, had he done something to Dream? But George just smirked and avoided looking at Wilbur.

To think they used to be friends. He could just talk to Dream later. Wilbur went over to Raylyn, Sapnap, Jack and Techno on the floor with the cards. They were playing spoons so Wilbur waited and joined the next round.

—————————

The rest of the day flew by, before Wilbur knew it he was in his room packing up his things so they could leave first thing tomorrow. Raylyn laid asleep in the bed.

Wilbur hadn't gotten the chance to talk to Dream again today. George was always by his side. Wilbur was going to miss laying in bed with Dream tonight. He was sure Dream felt the same.

Wilbur climbed into bed and fell asleep hugging a pillow in his arms.

—————————

They loaded up the cars. George again clinging to Dream as if he was his life line.

Wilbur got the chance to finally talk to Dream when Karl call George over to help him with something.

Wilbur pulled Dream aside and held both his arms. But Dream just stared up at him blankly.

"Dream? What's with you?" Wilbur scanned Dream's eyes for some sign Dream would respond.

Dream's eyes move down to Wilbur's arm.

"What happened?" Dream asked, though he didn't seem concerned. More curious, and monotonous.

"George. He's psychotic for you." Wilbur frowned at the memory.

"Hm." Was all Dream had to say. He was different to say the least. Did George really do something? Did he threaten Dream? What did he do that was so bad to make Dream act this way?

It really broke Wilbur's heart but he noticed George coming back so he just said bye and climbed into his car with Raylyn and Techno.

The drive home was quiet, much less energy than the drive there. There were no races, no weird conversations, not even loud music. Only the sound of Techno's light snoring and the quiet sound of some 80s song playing over the radio.

They finally reach back home again. But that's when Wilbur saw it. His heart dropped.

Parked in the parking spot across from where Raylyn had been parking was an unmistakable purple 1970 lincoln mark IV.

He was here.

AN: Like I said before, I had time so enjoy this cliffhanger chapter, I just want to leave you guys suffering while I enjoy my spring break >:] But love you guys, and don't forget to vote <3

(1130 words)