Chapter 28

TW: Toxic relationship, Homophobia (again), f-slur (I'm a lesbian don't come at me please)

Dream POV

Dream glanced over at some screaming couple in the mall. Things seemed to be getting heated. He couldn't see the guy's face, but his hair kinda resembled Wilbur's.

Dream squinted to possibly see better. That's when the girl stepped aside and he was able to get a proper look at the man's face. Holy shit, it was Wilbur. He felt shocked, who was that woman who was yelling at him.

Her curly red hair bounced as she screamed at the Brit. He felt kind of bad for Wilbur. But he wasn't able to look away.

"Dream? Dream are you listening to me?" George groaned sounding annoyed. "Aren't you going to pay attention to your loving boyfriend on our date?" George whined pitifully.

Dream looked back over to George. He had a pitiful look on his face. Dream instantly felt guilty and gave his full attention to George.

George seemed to finally acknowledge the two fighting, and suggested they leave. He stood and took Dream's hand forcing him to follow. "C'mon Dreamy!" George giggled, "Let's go back to my apartment." He smirked playfully as he dragged the blonde along behind him.

When George looked away Dream cringed a little. Before he would have been ecstatic at the implications, but something had definitely changed about the way he viewed George. Though he couldn't quite explain it.

George held Dream's hand all the way to the car. Even once they had gotten into the car he had grabbed Dream's hand again. Dream resisted the urge to pull his hand away. Instead opting to just zone out staring out the window.

"Dream~ We're here~" George giggled. Dream pushed as realistic of a smile as he could for the boy.

George pulled Dream up to his apartment. Quickly unlocking the door. Pushing Dream against it once they entering the apartment.

"Now we'll get some time alone." He whispered seductively. He kissed Dream's neck gently, Dream moving his head away. More out of discomfort than anything.

"George. George stop." Dream grabbed George's shoulders and pushed him away. George looked up at him confused. His eyes flashed another color.

"Are you sure, Dreamy?" George whined placing his hands on Dream's chest and staring up at him. Dream grabbed his hand and pushed him away.

"Yeah, I'm sure." George looked shocked. His face changing from the previously innocent look to obvious anger.

"What is it Dream? What's wrong. Why are you being like this?" George yelled clearly aggravated that Dream didn't want to do anything with him.

"George, I... I can't do this anymore." Dream looked away. But he barely even felt guilty, George had been acting strange ever since they started dating. He wasn't at all like the guy Dream had grown a crush on. He wasn't who he wanted to be with.

"Dream? Don't leave me, you can't! Give me another chance Dream! I know you love me! You can't just leave someone you love!" George cried. Tears ran down his cheeks, bright pink covering his face as he got more and more upset.

Dream sighed, "We'll, I am leaving George, we can talk more about this later." George cried desperately, calling out to Dream as he left the apartment. They had first met at George's before their date. So Dream's car was still parked in the parking lot.

He got in and turned up the music to drown out any thoughts of guilt about George. The way George looked whenever they got in fights had a way of making Dream run back into his arms. But that really wasn't what Dream needed at the moment. He felt like banging his head against his steering wheel and screaming out all of his emotions. That's when he began thinking of Wilbur earlier in the mall. Maybe he should go check up on him.