Chapter 1

(In this story covid doesn't exist because I said so)

Wilbur stepped into the warm coffee shop. It was a nice break from the cold weather outside. He approached the counter to order his usual dark roast coffee (I know little to nothing about coffee so bare with me). But there was a new barista today. He was a blonde boy with a white smile face mask and striking green eyes. Wilbur was shocked by his beauty.

"Hello cutie," Wilbur smirked.

The barista looked up and him and he could tell he was putting on a fake smile, even under the mask. "Hello, welcome to Steamy Beans Coffee! What can I get for you today?"

"I'll have my usual dark roast." Wilbur leaned forward in the counter closer to the barista.

"Ahem- alright. Name?" The barista shifted as he typed on his register.

"Wilbur. What's yours sweetheart?" The barista cringed as he looked up at Wilbur.

"Clay, but my friends call me Dream." He sighed.

"I can see why." Wilbur smiled.

"Ok, the total will be 2.99." Dream looked up expectantly at Wilbur.

"Right. Of course darling." Wilbur reached into his pocket and pulled out a ten dollar bill and handed it to the blonde. "Well this is all I got."

Dream grabbed the money and entered it into the register. "Here's your change."

"Thank you." Wilbur grabbed three dollars from his change, put it in the tip jar, and winked at the blonde before walking away.

"What the fuck was that? You know you don't have to flirt with every person you find attractive." Tommy scoffed as Wilbur approached him.

"I'll stop flirting with people when you stop cursing in every sentence." Wilbur smirked.

"Fuck you Wilbur." Tommy took a sip from his coca-cola.

"Wilbur?" One of the other baristas, Technoblade, called from the side counter.

"That would be me." Wilbur whispered to Tommy as he left to get his coffee.

"Already flirting with the newbie, huh Wilbur?" Techno teased.

"Oh you know, he's just my type Techno. I have to try and shoot my shot." Wilbur retorted grabbing his coffee from the pink haired man.

"Well I'm pretty sure you're freaking him out." Techno shrugged turning away. "Maybe get to know him a little better before calling him pet names." He cringed and walked back to the register to help the next customer.

"Sure thing, Techno. See you around!" Wilbur headed back to his table and tapped Tommy on his shoulder to let him know it was time to go.

They both waved to Techno before reentering the cold winter weather.

(477 words)
AN: This was an extension, I guess, of a short story written by Spirithyst and I. Go check out their book "Frantic Fanfic" if you want to read it. Sorry it was so short but I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter :]